News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the want Hayes lol fu** off just forget about it C4 just posted it .

This board would implode.

It is worrying that other clubs are waking up to the potential of Hayes though.

Port will have a big decision to make at the end of 2021 IMO.

Pick 26 is overs for him.

*still dont want.
Not really. It could end up being pick 40 when compo picks and Academy and F-S players are bid on and matched. I'd prefer it to be 31, but if we give Essendon pick 26, they wont be picking the 26th player at the draft with it.

We traded out chad Wingard for playing fortnite and are thinking of slotting in fantasia in his position

Ask yourself, if Port were in a tight final contest like the PF against Rich, is Fantasia ever going to be the one to break the deadlock and get us over the line or kick the match winner?

This is an odd point to make if you're anti-Fantasia. I don't trust Fantasia to get on the park consistently. I don't necessarily trust him to rack up high disposal numbers, or to put on elite defensive pressure. But that last quarter against Richmond was the exact time that we could've have benefited from a player like Fantasia. His strength is creating goals from nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we appreciate how good Hayes is going to be.
We should at the same time it's not unusual for a ruckman his age to not have made his debut yet also factoring in an acl, we haven't been holding him back imo it's not panic we better start giving him a gold pass.

This is an odd point to make if you're anti-Fantasia. I don't trust Fantasia to get on the park consistently. I don't necessarily trust him to rack up high disposal numbers, or to put on elite defensive pressure. But that last quarter against Richmond was the exact time that we could've have benefited from a player like Fantasia. His strength is creating goals from nothing.

his main bag is going missing for 3/4s of the game

He wouldn’t have gotten near the ball in that last Qtr against Richmond

Ok tweet has been deleted, what’s up?

I wondered how long that would take.

Rendell said Port put pick 26 on the table for Fantasia and Dodoro should take it and run.

But the good folk at SEN wrote Port put 26 on the table for Port yada yada. Couldn't take the flak and pulled it. It will go up again later, written properly.

This is why I didn’t want us to go near this guy

over-rated contracted flaky has been (if that) at a popular Vic club.

the media is all in when it comes to creating this ******* fairytale where he’s supposedly a gun player and port would be getting a bargain only paying pick 26 for him.

also, * the idea of giving away pick 26 cause we’ve finally gotten an nga when the afls other clubs have benefited from farcical s**t we’ve missed out on for decades.

we didn’t fight our asses off to get into the afl to be soft**** losers.

I don’t want orazio, but if he wants to come to Port, ******* grow a pair and tell them they can take the same late pick they would offer us if it was reversed or they * off.

Bwahahaha Sam Hayes Bwahahaha.

I’d offer Lycett first! Though it would be waaaaaay overs.

Hopefully this isn’t a ‘missing piece’ scenario.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back