Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

My gut has always said Smith, but I'm terrified of missing out on what Chet might become.
Best case would be to trade OKC pick 1 for there 2 firsts.

Smith a great 3pt shooter, but 2pt he shot .435 which will be the worst of any top 5 pick of the last 10 years. I’m not sure about him at number one.

Prefer Chet or Banchero

We had the 7th best defence after the all-star break this season. For next season, we're likely to add a good defender in the draft and get Isaac back.

If we happen to bring Bamba back, we could be looking at quite a strong defensive team.

Like if the starters are Wendell, Jabari/Chet, Franz, Suggs, Fultz, that's a good defensive unit. Then off the bench we bring Bamba, Isaac and Okeke :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else feeling the same way I do about JI in that he won't live up to our expectations?

There's just been too many disappointments in previous years from high draft picks and injuries and not getting consistency to see the best come out of him. Magic have a habit of loading up on potential and no one really breaking out to become a franchise star.

Any news regarding trading out of pick 1?
Pretty sure Jeff said we won’t trade it.

This headline (article locked) suggests we will take the pick to the draft

BD9A8F84-49D0-4C7A-98AF-A055A6D4106B.jpeg

Smith a great 3pt shooter, but 2pt he shot .435 which will be the worst of any top 5 pick of the last 10 years. I’m not sure about him at number one.

Prefer Chet or Banchero
I’ve looked into these players a bit lately and I’m retracting this statement. I’m completely sold on Jabari at pick one now

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back