Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Kelly has brought a friend of his up from Geelong to Greta who started in the twos this weekend. Hearing he could be better than Kelly, which could make them genuine premiership favourites. Unsure of a name yet but I’ll keep the ear to the pavement

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hearing Kelly has brought a friend of his up from Geelong to Greta who started in the twos this weekend. Hearing he could be better than Kelly, which could make them genuine premiership favourites. Unsure of a name yet but I’ll keep the ear to the pavement

I’ve just had a look at the list from the weekend and noticed a Josh Mitchell played his first game. Has past history at Modewarre and Grovedale. Statistic on playhq look very impressive!

Rumour going around ex O and M star Judd Mcloed been training at Bonnie Doon and is looking to make his debut very soon. Will be a great pick up for the club if these are true and allowing them to further stick it to rivals Greta

Last edited:
Rumour going around ex O and M star Judd Mcloed been training at Bonnie Doon and is looking to make his debut very soon. Will be a great pick up for the club if these are true and allowing them to further stick it to rivals Greta
I wasn’t aware that Doon had a “rivalry” with Greta. Given Doon’s relatively short time in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t understand why I’m such a talking point. Sorry I dance around the line but it promotes healthy discussion. I’ll keep passing on the news I hear and if you don’t like the news, that’s not my problem

Is this the young fella from Lavington? Played reserves for the last couple of seasons and was an average player at best. Wouldn’t think he is going to walk into the O&K and be anything more than a serviceable player

Apparently they are going to go with interim type GM. Shankar is going to do it for remainder of year.
The league is an absolute shambles off field. The sooner the AFL takes ownership in some form the better.
AFLNEB is no assistance at all.
I worry about the O&K in the future
Very worrying. …

Apparently they are going to go with interim type GM. Shankar is going to do it for remainder of year.
The league is an absolute shambles off field. The sooner the AFL takes ownership in some form the better.
AFLNEB is no assistance at all.
I worry about the O&K in the future
Need BigLaz to grab the Bull by the horns and reinvent the League as the Powerhouse it used to Be

Tips lads

Greta by 250, crawf + Judd combine for 20+ goals
Mountain men touch up Gbat by 100
Milawa by 60
BD by 200+
KV get the choccies by 30

Boring old round tomorrow. Enjoy a beer and some quality time around our great footy communities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back