Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Melo. Peter H
My team is really not very good at all but oh well. Punting rebounds and probably unintentionally punting a heap of others.

PG Conley
SG McCollum
G Redick
SF Lebron
PF Love
F Ingles
C Turner
C Dedmon
UTL Payton
UTL Melo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
We dodged a bullet there...
Shit news for Murray.
Seems we did. Hate to see this, I really like Murray's 2 way potential and this is a major blow for the Spurs. They've essentially lost their 3 best defenders this off season I'm interested to see how this goes for them.

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Seems we did. Hate to see this, I really like Murray's 2 way potential and this is a major blow for the Spurs. They've essentially lost their 3 best defenders this off season I'm interested to see how this goes for them.
Poeltl block party time!

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
I hate my team, made a couple of dumb picks late at night picking smalls when I needed to go big and have thrown my original build out the door.
PG Kyrie
SG Hield
G CP3
SF Barton
PF Jokic
F Levert
C Whiteside
C Nurkic
U Fox
U Sabonis
B Poetl
B
B
B
Strengths- Assists
Middling - Every other cat
Weaknesses -

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
I can't believe you guys are just letting me get all the players I want.
I get such draft jealousy in re-draft leagues i always want everyone elses players lol. FTR i was gonna take WCS until Sabonis distracted me with his shiny pre season stats. I also wanted Kanter and was going to take him before i tripped and hit my head and drafted Hield 3 rounds too early. You're welcome. I'll trade you Jesse Hogan for Kanter if you're keen? He'll partner up well with Shiel and will give you a real head start should the NBA switch over to Aussie Rules mid season...

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I get such draft jealousy in re-draft leagues i always want everyone elses players lol. FTR i was gonna take WCS until Sabonis distracted me with his shiny pre season stats. I also wanted Kanter and was going to take him before i tripped and hit my head and drafted Hield 3 rounds too early. You're welcome. I'll trade you Jesse Hogan for Kanter if you're keen? He'll partner up well with Shiel and will give you a real head start should the NBA switch over to Aussie Rules mid season...
Nah Shiel is shit now.

Top Bottom