Paid Sports tipping services

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I 100% agree with not disclosing the ins and outs of your edge to someone, but just offering picks after you've gotten on doesn't seem like it would be of any real detriment. (Other than if the other people are tailing at the places you put your bet on, and it leads to your account getting marked.)
Perhaps I am just old and seen too much of the bad with it all, I am all for finding others you respect privately and share that way (this still has the issue you said and also getting the same prices) but at least you know who you are sharing with.

You would have to be selective who share tips with as well. One poor bloke on a page i was on last year for NBA hit two decent multi's two days in a row then got hounded for tips, then gave some and when they lost copped so much nasty abuse.

You would have to be selective who share tips with as well. One poor bloke on a page i was on last year for NBA hit two decent multi's two days in a row then got hounded for tips, then gave some and when they lost copped so much nasty abuse.
its pretty incredible when someone wins a lottery type multi and the amount of followers they gain who think they are a genius and then follow their every tip in future.

its pretty incredible when someone wins a lottery type multi and the amount of followers they gain who think they are a genius and then follow their every tip in future.

Jealous soho?

theres a tennis guy like this

hes posted free winning bets for ages (just straight bets no multis), is very obviously a long term winner, and gets crucified if he has a losing day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back