Past Player - James Craig

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #30 - James Craig

198 or 199 I think... Would be fantastic if he turns out like Clark. Would add a new dimension to our game

Ah ok thought he was a bit smaller than that. Yeah it seems as though the tall lumbering types are slowly dying out of the game with the modern style of game. The tall ruckman will always have the advantage in the centre circle but around the ground the mobile types will become more effective and play almost as another midfielder.

Pretty sure he's about 201 now, but he'd be even more athletic(maybe not leap but certainly more mobile) than Craig...

He has had a season or two under his belt, conditioning is bound to start show. Hopefully craig will benefit similarly

Pretty sure he's about 201 now, but he'd be even more athletic(maybe not leap but certainly more mobile) than Craig...

Lions website says 198. Speaking of which, it's not a bad site, detailed profiles and career highlights

Wow thats pretty tall! has he shot up in the past few years??? I was sure he was draffted as a mid 190 something tall forward. I cant believe how athletic he is as a 201cm player then.

I was recently in Adel for Xmas and bumped into a club officail at a function, all reports are the club was extremely excited to pick up James Craig and have been extremely impressed with his work on the track

the official was also confident that James could also play a role in defence

he could be a selection smokey later in 2010

They've been playing him at full back during training and matching him up against the likes of Tippett and he's been holding his own in the strength department - there's no reason body-wise why he can't play next season if his league footy is good enough :thumbsu:

I'm really excited about this kid :)

that's for the additional training intel :thumbsu:

I too like the lad as he seems to have all the physical attributes , matching up with Tippy at training will test his competitive nature

Remove this Banner Ad

Back