The Law Pedophile Avoids Prison!

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand what BP is saying.

****ing a 14 year isn't cool, particularly when you're more than twice that age, and even more so when you're in a position of power.

But it's magnitudes of orders less worse than ****ing, say, a 7 year old.

Would anyone disagree with this?
don't disagree. But Gavin Hopper paid a mighty price when you look at all the incidents that have come to light. Hopper prolly paid the price that the girl got screwed up, the incident undoubtedly an input in the function.

Don't see the feminists sprouting off here, Hopper jailed for multiple years, and many women walking free.

Computer says all 24 posters in this thread so far would have loved to have been in that boy's position when they were 14.

Let's just throw away the mock anger momentarily, shall we.
*Puts hand up.

From the age of about 12, my thoughts were largely preoccupied with getting some, and if that some was a reasonable looking 41 year old, I would have pleaded, and if successful, ran out and told my mates about it feeling pretty chuffed with myself.

^^ So do you think there should be diffeent laws for males and females in this regard?
Well you can't really, not without one hell of a shitstorm.

Do I think adolescent males are more likely to be less affected by having sex with an older woman, than an adolescent female would having sex with an older man? Absolutely they are more likely but this wouldn't apply in 100% of cases which means the blanket law probably has to exist.

Then there are situations where the older person pulls out every trick in the book to basically seduce the adolescent while in other cases, the adolescent can be the one pushing the issue.

The onus is on the adult not to indulge in either scenario but there is a lot more deliberation in the adult predator, than the adult willing recipient.

I would like to say that like most things, circumstances mean everything, but if you start going on a case by case basis, it will soon be manipulated by a good defence lawyer.

I'm not sure what the answer is really, and if you can't improve on something, you pretty much have to let the status quo (the current law) remain.

Yeah, four years is a bit of disparity from the other case. Although, the impression I got from the radio today was she showed a lack of remorse. The other women claimed she was drunk and regretted it.

Another thing to remember is that being penetrated tends to have far more impact on someone that being the penetrator (I don't think that's a a word). This doesn't make it right, but is a reason that it's less bad than if she'd anally raped them with a strap on.

what a load of s**t.

Males penetrate females, that's the way the bits work!

Judge see's it as penetration-

Dennis, who pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual penetration of a child under her care, supervision or authority and one count of sexual penetration of a child under 16, wept as Judge Cohen jailed her for a minimum of two years and 10 months.

^^ So do you think there should be diffeent laws for males and females in this regard?
Most certainly for me.

Men and women/Boys and girls are different and should be treated so.

I would carry no scars if I was seduced as a 14yo by a 41yo female. I'd imagine it's mostly different for girls.

Therefore one crime is worse than the other. Same reason why fiddling with a 10 year old is a lot worse than fiddling with a 14 yo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thing to remember is that being penetrated tends to have far more impact on someone that being the penetrator (I don't think that's a a word). This doesn't make it right, but is a reason that it's less bad than if she'd anally raped them with a strap on.
Not true. It's more about how men and women's brains are wired.

Generally men will f*** anyone, anytime, anyplace. Men are at ease with sex.

Women on the other hand, view sex differently. Even if a woman is promiscuous the one thing they have with sex is power of choice. Take that away whether it be rape or exploitation and the mental effects can be devastating.

Judge see's it as penetration-

Dennis, who pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual penetration of a child under her care, supervision or authority and one count of sexual penetration of a child under 16, wept as Judge Cohen jailed her for a minimum of two years and 10 months.
Maybe the case was viewed as receiving unlawful penetration from an underage? Even if he enjoyed and was a willing participant?

Maybe the case was viewed as receiving unlawful penetration from an underage? Even if he enjoyed and was a willing participant?

It's about exploiting someone who is underage.

A male can seduce a 14yo old girl and she be willing but it is still wrong. She's not old enough. She's naive and vulnerable and these peole need to be protected - sometimes from themselves. Adults know better and to go there is a certain crime.

But this whole thing is a grey area. It's really a case by case basis to work out how dad the crime is and how much it should be punished. All crimes, but different degrees of seriousness:

- prepubescent, either sex
- pubescent male over female non consent
- pubescent female over male non consent
- pubescent male over female consent
- pubescent female over male consent
- pubescent female over male, male claimed he was 16, didn't look 16
- pubescent male over female, female claimed she was 16, didn't look 16
- pubescent female over male, male claimed he was 16, looked 16
- pubescent male over female, female claimed she was 16, looked 16

Then there's pubescent male on male and whether the victim is gay etc

There's a lot of different stuff to consider when determining how bad the crime is. There's no doubt male on female is a bigger crime than female on male (all other things being equal).

Nah, she's an Ephebophiliac. If for no other reason than it cheapens and detracts from the very nature of the crime, I hate the way that 'paedophile' gets thrown around in cases like this where no child was involved.

A few years a priestly pedophile used that term to excuse his pedophilism- but its probably the best term to use in this case:cool:

I love how the stereotype of men being emotionless sex hounds , while women are delicate flowers who couldn't possibly want some, still exist. A woman can hold as much power and influence over a teenage boy as a man can have over a girl. Boys are just as naive about love and sex at that age, regardless of what they may believe. Bravado will always play a part about not being affected. Women will always be told they are victims and too feel bad about an experience like that.

I wonder how much societies projections on to these people affects they way they respond to these situations.

Either way, she had sex with two underage boys and should of gone to prison for it.

I love how the stereotype of men being emotionless sex hounds , while women are delicate flowers who couldn't possibly want some, still exist.
This is just s**t inside your head. No one on this thread has said that.

Just because women want some doesn't mean they enjoy being taken advantage of, exploited, or even raped.

I'm amazed that people like you just can't see the difference.

A woman can hold as much power and influence over a teenage boy as a man can have over a girl.
And that is why it is a crime. But a man over a girl is a WORSE crime because generally women are affected a lot more.

Boys are just as naive about love and sex at that age, regardless of what they may believe.
SYou're totall missing the point.

Bravado will always play a part about not being affected.
Not really, no.

Women will always be told they are victims and too feel bad about an experience like that.
wtf? Are you for real? Do you have any idea?

I wonder how much societies projections on to these people affects they way they respond to these situations.
A little bit but there is no doubt that women are effected a lot more than men re sex crimes (excluding pedophila). It has ore to do with the make-up of the different sexes

It's about exploiting someone who is underage.

(all other things being equal).

Thank's for pointing that out.

Something for you to ponder from a law that as far as i know currently still exists. Rare and not sure if its tolerated in Australia.

Article a few years ago-

"Muslim personal law says you can marry at 12, so I didn't see a problem with it. There are lots of bad things in society these days, so the sooner a girl gets married, the better."

Yeah, I dunno if I'd call an adult who has sex with a 14 year old a paedophile. I'd say once someone is sexually mature, which most 14 year olds are, it's a different sort of crime. Still sex with a minor, but I imagine the psychology of it all is very different to a case of paedophilia (I'd also apply this to a guy having sex with a 14 or 15 year old girl, by the way).

Yeah, I dunno if I'd call an adult who has sex with a 14 year old a paedophile. I'd say once someone is sexually mature, which most 14 year olds are, it's a different sort of crime. Still sex with a minor, but I imagine the psychology of it all is very different to a case of paedophilia (I'd also apply this to a guy having sex with a 14 or 15 year old girl, by the way).

How would you describe sexual maturity?

A couple of 14 year old kids f****** around and being sexually curious, a 14 year old boy going home and experimenting with himself is substantially different from a 41 yr old women actively grooming him. Whether it be a male or female is completely irrelevant, it's equally abhorent.

The grooming would consist of manipulating the child to feel love towards her, have repeated sex with her and quite probably being asked to keep all this a secret because adults wouldnt understand their 'true love'.

What if I was to say that a child sex offender be it a hebephile, pedophile, is irrelevant.... What's relevant is to keep in mind that child sex offenders are sexually interested in children, be it 10, 8, 4, 6mths, 14, they are all children, full stop.

Age is secondary to opportunity and it's much safer to keep an open mind about people who find children sexually appealing and resist the urge to place them into categories, more children will be safer that way. I would never recommend that a child sex offender who has been charged with grooming and absuing 13 yr old girls to be left alone with 8yr old boys, ever.

Child sex offending is not some sliding scale where as an adult you start out being attracted to adults and then you somehow shift your sexaul focus over to children over time. Looking and jacking off to child pr0n and then saying I would never hurt a child and I love my wife and still find her sexually attractive is false.

Many times I've seen child sex offenders being let back into family homes because the children living there are not in the offenders 'target' range or gender. A church volunteer who was done for having sex with teenage boys, was allowed to move in with his new girl friend because she had a 8yr old daughter and she was not in his target range.... You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what happened.

How would you describe sexual maturity?

A couple of 14 year old kids f****** around and being sexually curious, a 14 year old boy going home and experimenting with himself is substantially different from a 41 yr old women actively grooming him. Whether it be a male or female is completely irrelevant, it's equally abhorent.

The grooming would consist of manipulating the child to feel love towards her, have repeated sex with her and quite probably being asked to keep all this a secret because adults wouldnt understand their 'true love'.

What if I was to say that a child sex offender be it a hebephile, pedophile, is irrelevant.... What's relevant is to keep in mind that child sex offenders are sexually interested in children, be it 10, 8, 4, 6mths, 14, they are all children, full stop.

Age is secondary to opportunity and it's much safer to keep an open mind about people who find children sexually appealing and resist the urge to place them into categories, more children will be safer that way. I would never recommend that a child sex offender who has been charged with grooming and absuing 13 yr old girls to be left alone with 8yr old boys, ever.

Child sex offending is not some sliding scale where as an adult you start out being attracted to adults and then you somehow shift your sexaul focus over to children over time. Looking and jacking off to child pr0n and then saying I would never hurt a child and I love my wife and still find her sexually attractive is false.

Many times I've seen child sex offenders being let back into family homes because the children living there are not in the offenders 'target' range or gender. A church volunteer who was done for having sex with teenage boys, was allowed to move in with his new girl friend because she had a 8yr old daughter and she was not in his target range.... You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what happened.
Dogupya
i suppose 'sexual maturity'would be hard to define. i was trying to think of a defination that would be acceptable but couldnt,too many exceptions and pitfalls.
so do you agree with DFATS and their policy of 'supervised outings' of child molesters?

Sexual maturity is relative to the maturity of the two persons involved to an extent.

I must have been ... gee 11 years old. I started 'going with' an 11 year old girl who we just moved in next door too. She was a very advanced girl from my 11 year old perspective. What transpired was heavy petting and awkward but ultimately unsuccessful attempts at something decidedly more adult. This was almost always instigated by her.

I also remember in my early 20s meeting a girl who would have been about 14. She was similar in appearance and in apparent promiscuity to another girl I had known when I was of a similar age. When I was 14, I saw that girl as a sexual creature (not purely, that wasn't the only reason I liked her). As an adult, confronted with someone very similar, I was reminded of my 14 year old perspective. I could recognise the sexuality of this particular girl, but also was experienced enough to dismiss her and give her a wide berth as I could differentiate between right and wrong. This is the definition of where the term 'jail bait' came from IMO.

My point was I was not and am not attracted to children. Sexual maturity is a motivating factor at least on the surface, and sometimes it takes a strong and level headed person to consider the immaturity under the surface.

Some cases are cut and dried as far as intent. Some have shades of gray. I would never judge in a sweeping manner. However I would probably be a hypocrite and judge absolutely were it my own daughter involved.

I'd say once someone is sexually mature, which most 14 year olds are,

On which planet?

Dogupya is spot on.

Do you think this woman made open advances in front of his parents? No she went after him in private and despite the "give him a high-five" crowd's opinion this would in no uncertain terms have messed around with his ability to relate to women as he matures.

If this guy gets to 40+ years of age and seduces a 14 year old boy will anyone be so open minded?

I mean... the boy's 14. He's sexually mature, right? He can make his own decisions about his sexual partners. High five mate! Bagged yourself a sugar daddy already!

I'd have to see a picture of the sex offender before I express an opinion. Grey area for mine.

So if Brad Pitt decides to have sex with 14 year old girls you're cool with that? What about, say, a Hollywood film producer who, while not outrageously attractive, by the standards of women over 18 is quite a catch? What if he had sex with a young girl and nicked off to Europe? All cool?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back