USA WNBA superstar Brittney Griner released in controversial prison swap

Remove this Banner Ad

How can anyone
Oh yeah because all this guys contacts haven't been hot on the phone with Putin...

Christ.
Christ is right. The point is, you are deluded if you think this is a fair swap and Putin knows it's far easier and much more fun to fool the White House than Big Footy posters. This will come back to bite the Americans big time, Bout is the world’s most prolific international arms trafficker who was serving a 25-year federal sentence for conspiring to kill Americans.....Crazy Joe just got crossed off U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) officers Christmas list this year!

Last edited:

"Fair swap" - of course it isn't through the lens of relative danger of the two.

So what?

Remember this was manufactured by Putin. Any other view is Stockholm Syndrome on the part of critics.

Griner was traded because she's gay and black and she scores Biden more intersectional points than Whelan or any other prisoner. A swap for the merchant of death is only a good one for Putin.
He's also Canadian with a dishonourable discharge from the military, odd sort of guy for you MAGA types to be pulling for.

Griner was traded because she's gay and black and she scores Biden more intersectional points than Whelan or any other prisoner. A swap for the merchant of death is only a good one for Putin.

On Thursday, David Whelan said: “I am so glad that Brittney Griner is on her way home. As the family member of a Russian hostage, I can literally only imagine the joy she will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays. There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be freed and to go home.”

Whelan said the Biden administration had made the “right decision” and added: “This time, US government officials let us know in advance that Paul would be left behind, unlike last April, when they left him.”

It's amazing how Whelan has suddenly become a poster boy for the anti-Biden crowd.

He didn't seem to matter to the same people for the nearly two years that the Trump administration had the opportunity to try to secure his release.

If this had been Trump or De Santis we’d be 50 pages in by now screaming that Griner is a convicted domestic abuser.

But crickets because, well, it was the right team that done it.
The only prisoners that Trump helped secure the release of were Taliban ones.

So if you are going to try "gotchas" Bruce, at least use realistic comparisons in doing so.

The only prisoners that Trump helped secure the release of were Taliban ones.

So if you are going to try "gotchas" Bruce, at least use realistic comparisons in doing so.
There’s only so long you can hold people without charging them, but I’m not here to defend that.

I do know that Biden got completely bent over on this deal, it will cost innocent lives, and the usual pearl clutchers are silent. Because team.

There’s only so long you can hold people without charging them, but I’m not here to defend that.

I do know that Biden got completely bent over on this deal, it will cost innocent lives, and the usual pearl clutchers are silent. Because team.
I'm still laughing at your implication that Trump would have tried to get Griner released - a woman, gay and black (thanks JackFlash) - three of the biggest triggers for Republican hysteria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂 Here they come.
and by that you mean that you came here repeating your talking points and I rocked up later to laugh at you? Cool dude! Gay, black, woman! Enjoy your triggering brah.

Old mate cooker here is an expert on a star woman's basketballer. When was the last time you had an original thought Brucie?
Tell me the justification for the prisoner swap. Let’s not have you crying about me derailing the thread now.

Oh and it’s one of yours started the thread. Although to be fair, if it had been started by a conservative it would have been deleted by now.

Last edited:
It's amazing how Whelan has suddenly become a poster boy for the anti-Biden crowd.

He didn't seem to matter to the same people for the nearly two years that the Trump administration had the opportunity to try to secure his release.
The "I like people who weren't captured" administration, that is.

Tell me the justification for the prisoner swap. Let’s not have you crying about me derailing the thread now.

Oh and it’s one of yours started the thread. Although to be fair, if it had been started by a conservative it would have been deleted by now.
:D

This is like victim-inception. * you're a whiney lil B.

You want me in here to correctly weigh up whether the US 'won' a trade in a prisoner swap where Putin had a minor celebrity imprisoned as leverage to get a goon home. I guess this could be a fun exercise but I'm just here to poke fun at a: you're complete devolving into parroting the alt-right talking points (always funny) and b: point out that this is only otherwise motivating for you mouth breathers because of the profile of BG, c: point out that it you're all butt naked from any credibility point of view outside of the previously mentioned points because all of a sudden it's super important to weigh up who won a trade in this scenario when this has never, ever been a thing before.

You're cooked mate.

:D

This is like victim-inception. * you're a whiney lil B.

You want me in here to correctly weigh up whether the US 'won' a trade in a prisoner swap where Putin had a minor celebrity imprisoned as leverage to get a goon home. I guess this could be a fun exercise but I'm just here to poke fun at a: you're complete devolving into parroting the alt-right talking points (always funny) and b: point out that this is only otherwise motivating for you mouth breathers because of the profile of BG, c: point out that it you're all butt naked from any credibility point of view outside of the previously mentioned points because all of a sudden it's super important to weigh up who won a trade in this scenario when this has never, ever been a thing before.

You're cooked mate.
Just a goon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back