Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Judas Iscariot
Judas-2.jpg

I would also nominate Starburns_ as having more loyalty as even though he turncoated on his triple premiership coach, he still stuck by his Tigers and he didn't cheat on Mrs Hardwick.

1692247887745.png
Patricia Cripps is the worst captain in the AFL. Had enough of his faux tough guy leadership. Wish he didn't get let off on appeal.
You said this during the last game of the 2022 home and away season just before Cripps launched into one of the greatest Captain's games ever and nearly dragged Carlton into a finals series! Then later you turned around and were praising him for winning the Brownlow and saying he is better than Judd. Very very very embarrassing and unloyal! :embarrassedv1:

But this thread is about people MORE loyal than Damien Hardwick so I can't nominate you in this thread.

Taran Armstrong! He is one of Tasmania's brightest basketballing prospects and we were all very overjoyed when he came back from America to play in the NBL. But oh wait, he didn't come home to Tassie, he turncoated to the horrible little snake franchise which is very fitting! I will still allow him back on to my island if he ever wants to play for our Jackies though!
r0_0_4000_2667_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Taran Armstrong! He is one of Tasmania's brightest basketballing prospects and we were all very overjoyed when he came back from America to play in the NBL. But oh wait, he didn't come home to Tassie, he turncoated to the horrible little snake franchise which is very fitting! I will still allow him back on to my island if he ever wants to play for our Jackies though!
r0_0_4000_2667_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Cairns is a lot more appealing to live than Vanilla Tassie Tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We knew Richmonds flags had a serious asterisk (Cotchin should have been suspended, COVID year etc) but is there a chance the AFL do a Melbourne Storm and officially take the flags away.

The facts are:
Dimma cheated on wife
Dimma cheated on club
Rance cheated on wife
Brooke cheated on that Melbourne player
Lynch cheated on old club

With a rap sheet that big how do we know there wasn't systematic cheating at the club?

We knew Richmonds flags had a serious asterisk (Cotchin should have been suspended, COVID year etc) but is there a chance the AFL do a Melbourne Storm and officially take the flags away.

The facts are:
Dimma cheated on wife
Dimma cheated on club
Rance cheated on wife

With a rap sheet that big how do we know there wasn't systematic cheating at the club?
Every flag in history has an asterisk. Nothing new here

The facts are:
Dimma cheated on wife
Dimma cheated on club
Rance cheated on wife

If they didn't take Carltons brown paper bag flags there is no flag that will be taken.

No covid in 2017 or 19. And still would have won 17 without cotch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back