Personality Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Something to do for a bit of fun.
The Myers-Briggs Personality Test. Essentially it's about how you perceive the world and make decisions.

You can do a free version at
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

So, what personality type did you get?

Last edited:

Me too.
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
70%
EXTRAVERTED
30%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
58%
INTUITIVE
42%
OBSERVANT
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
22%
78%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
28%
JUDGING
72%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
35%
ASSERTIVE
65%
TURBULENT

ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)
It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.

Oriah Mountain Dreamer
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Me too.
MIND
70%
EXTRAVERTED
30%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
58%
INTUITIVE
42%
OBSERVANT
NATURE
22%
78%
FEELING
TACTICS
28%
JUDGING
72%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
35%
ASSERTIVE
65%
TURBULENT

ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)
It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.

Oriah Mountain Dreamer
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.
I always felt we were similar minded (kinda) reading your posts. But youre just a far better version of me :p

Kind of a mixed bag. Strong in some areas/ flexible in others.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

Hmm, it is not supposed to do that...
MIND
6%
94%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
90%
INTUITIVE
10%
NATURE
56%
THINKING
44%
FEELING
TACTICS
42%
JUDGING
58%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
43%
ASSERTIVE
57%
TURBULENT

ISFP-t Adventurer

I change during the course of a day. I wake and I'm one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I'm somebody else.
Bob Dylan​
ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they're out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it's that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they've expressed more than once the phrase "Don't box me in!"

b184d0R.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ISTJ-T

Extraverted 7% - Introverted 93%
Intuitive 47% - Observant 53%
Thinking 71% - Feeling 29%
Judging 78% - Prospecting 22%
Assertive 33% - Turbulent 67%

With the exception of Energy all clear cut. Extraverted / Introverted I'd say is true for general situations, but in a work context I have no problem talking to people, initiating conversations etc., as I have the subject knowledge and don't have to come up with random 'So like the weather?' small talk. It takes the anxiety / stress out of those situations and I then actually enjoy meeting and talking to people rather than worry about it. Any other ISTJ's who feel the same?

I knew this would align with my strategy of just not giving a fcuk what others think and getting it done.

View attachment 250567

Funny. I agree with your philosophy of not giving a continental about others thoughts and getting it done but your personality is nearly diametrically the opposite of mine. Most extroverts I know honestly (not a criticism) seem to just float by and not think and set the tone for themselves. How do you get through a day dealing with people and then have the energy to ask the existential questions of life?

INFJ - T

Funny. I agree with your philosophy of not giving a continental about others thoughts and getting it done but your personality is nearly diametrically the opposite of mine. Most extroverts I know honestly (not a criticism) seem to just float by and not think and set the tone for themselves. How do you get through a day dealing with people and then have the energy to ask the existential questions of life?
What does existential mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back