Pettifer soft as!

Remove this Banner Ad

koc#41 said:
Pettifer has got to be the softest player in the AFL, never goes in for the hardball, always hanging out for the cheap posession.

Mate, Pettifer has shown more guts & passion this year than your bunch of squibs.

koc#41 said:
Pettifer has got to be the softest player in the AFL, never goes in for the hardball, always hanging out for the cheap posession.

He showed his softness when Mark Johnson gave him a love tap that slid off the side of his body, and then he falls to the ground like he had been shot

yet he was the one to start the confrontation..... if your going to dish it out, at least be man enough to take it back!

crybaby6fg.jpg

koc#41 said:
appart from brown, the good players missing from your side are?
koc#41 said:

don’t even come close to ours mate

This is precisely the reason you your team of hacks will be in the bottom 4 for at least the next 3 years. You think the previously good plays are still good, well let me tell you mate, YOUR ****ING WRONG!
The other days game was an embarrassment. We should have flogged you, but we really missed cogz in the clearances. The Bummers have no pace, little skill or strength, and your whole pathetic back line couldn’t even hold one man (however godly he may be).

My Suggestion is, shut the **** up until you win something you pathetic looser!

what should we win that you already have? you are again going to miss the finals, yet you are happy with the team, and the way it has gone this year.... if you support mediority that is what you will get. our last Gf was more recent than yours, our last premiership was more recent that yours, our last Brownlow medalist was more recent than yours, our last Coleman was more recent than yours.

and as for essendon being down the bottom 4 for 3 years, your kiding yourself mate....we arent richmond...we wont be absoute rabble for as long as i can remember, we know how to re-build, he have supporters who will support them, we have a club with a decent history of sucess, we have a great coach who knows how to re-build, and one of the few coaches in the comp who knows how to do that....unlike many other coaches who just inherit list from the previous coaching panels.

koc#41 said:
and as for essendon being down the bottom 4 for 3 years, your kiding yourself mate....we arent richmond...we wont be absoute rabble for as long as i can remember, we know how to re-build, he have supporters who will support them, we have a club with a decent history of sucess, we have a great coach who knows how to re-build, and one of the few coaches in the comp who knows how to do that....unlike many other coaches who just inherit list from the previous coaching panels.

You might want to have another look at your list. It's either the worst, or second worst in the league.

You're gone till next decade brother :D

koc#41 said:

thats great kock, Id suggest you talk to Carlton supporters and check out how helpful their decorated history has helped through this woeful period. Facts are essendons performance over last 2 seasons is worst since Fitzroys last couple of years...The list is absolutely bereft of any genuine talent...therein why NO rising star nominations.and success is a mile away..and it pains me to say it coz i respect Sheeds but him and Pagan are "yesterdays heroes" and either of them have as much chance winning another flag as Dean Rioli winning the Grand Final sprint

Grin said:
I think it is worth remembering that Richmond would have won by a lot more were it not for Essendon's almost total relaince on soft free kicks to score goals.

thats big of you

The Dice Man said:
You might want to have another look at your list. It's either the worst, or second worst in the league.

You're gone till next decade brother :D

With hird, fletcher, J Johnson, M Johnson, solomon, all departing soon and Lloyd nearing his 30's, the future looks grim. They just hate to admit it.

koc#41 said:

He showed his softness when Mark Johnson gave him a love tap that slid off the side of his body, and then he falls to the ground like he had been shot

yet he was the one to start the confrontation..... if your going to dish it out, at least be man enough to take it back!

Any player is regarded soft until they lose a kidney. :rolleyes:

Bojangles17 said:
thats great kock, Id suggest you talk to Carlton supporters and check out how helpful their decorated history has helped through this woeful period. Facts are essendons performance over last 2 seasons is worst since Fitzroys last couple of years...The list is absolutely bereft of any genuine talent...therein why NO rising star nominations.and success is a mile away..and it pains me to say it coz i respect Sheeds but him and Pagan are "yesterdays heroes" and either of them have as much chance winning another flag as Dean Rioli winning the Grand Final sprint

take note of alot of what you said there, but unlike carlton we will get the picks we deserve, our club is not a disaster, our board and members are not in fights with eachother. It is still a very solid club.
I do not at all think our performance's over the past 2 seasons have been alltogther disgraceful, at least we dont get thrashed when we loose, like another club with a similar strip, only a different color.

We may not have any rising star nominees this year, but that is because our young players have won it in previous years.

Stanton, Laycock, Bradley(man of the moment), Dyson

All good players there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

koc#41 said:
I do not at all think our performance's over the past 2 seasons have been alltogther disgraceful, at least we dont get thrashed when we loose, like another club with a similar strip, only a different color.

R10 Essenduds 6.14 50 V Adelaide 30.8 188

Biggest losing margin of the season, if I recall correctley :)

23 goals :)

:D

The Dice Man said:

LOL Dice, thats called OWNED !!!!!!!!! :D

Actually that kind of Ownage reminds me of the "Vanda" days

koc#41 isnt Vanda's new username is it? :p

come to think of it koc#41 New member May 2006 ..... when did Vanda disappear again?

The Dice Man said:

great you found 1 game?...now find another!....i said we dont get thrashed when we loose...meaning every week like your hopeless club.

How about Joel Bowden? Having a go at Angus Monfries, really tough of an experienced player. He was probably asking him how get a Hard Ball Get, given that Monfries probably has more already than Joel 'Uncontested' Bowden has had in his entire career.

this also coming from a person who supports a team with a combined loosing total of 533, and a loosing average of 53.3, also giving up 3 x 100point losses...THATS OWNED.

Compared with a team who hasnt really had too much luck this year having a combined loosing total of 466points, at an average of 27.41 when it does not win the game.

Such heart you tigers have...get behind in a game and the boys just call it a day..

losses by 3 goals or less
Rich: 3/10
Ess: 10/17

Thats not bad going for a team with so much inexperience on it so show so much heat to not be blown away when falling behind... 10+ goals down Vs Hawthorn lsot by 18pts, 6+goals down Vs Richmond to get it back to
level, just a few examples off the top of my head.

for the Record Ess ave games 72, Rich 71...so dont go using the 'but we are younger card'

Infamy said:
Does drafting Camporeale & Heffernan come under the banner of "rebuilding"

yes they do....take the load off the younger players, give them time to develop further...think its actually working....Stanton, Dyson, Winderlich and Monfries all seem to have benefited from it....its used frequently by NBA teams, if it cost the team nothing in the sense of getting rid of players why the hell not do it if you can get them for free

Heff is still only 26 and has pleanty of football left in him

koc#41 said:
and as for essendon being down the bottom 4 for 3 years, your kiding yourself mate.... and one of the few coaches in the comp who knows how to do that....unlike many other coaches who just inherit list from the previous coaching panels.

Well this is year two in the bottom 4 and this year you are 4.5 games worse off than last year. Last year you had lloyd playing and were crap so why do you think he will make all the diff next year.

As for your comment about inheriting lists from previous coaching panels surely you are not talking about Richmond. - If you are then you really have no clue do you?

peejay said:
Well this is year two in the bottom 4 and this year you are 4.5 games worse off than last year. Last year you had lloyd playing and were crap so why do you think he will make all the diff next year.

As for your comment about inheriting lists from previous coaching panels surely you are not talking about Richmond. - If you are then you really have no clue do you?

From 2005 to 2007, out young midfield will have progressed 2 years, they have done OK this year without the 2nd greatest full forward in the clubs history.... having him slot back into the side next year will give these players confidence in going into the forward line, knowing that there is a player who can be relied on up there, this can also release Scott Lucas to Half Back where he plays his best football.
Having Lloyd back in the side adds another 30goals on this years team, and a ton of confidence having their captain out on the field.

koc#41 said:
Having Lloyd back in the side adds another 30goals on this years team, and a ton of confidence having their captain out on the field.

Ok 30 goals equals 8 points a game which added to this years efforts would probably have won you 3 or 4 more games which equals bottom 4.

That would be 3 years in a row. Then Golden boy hird will be gone, and Fletcher will be 33. Who will be your full back Kepler? :D.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back