Peverill..

Remove this Banner Ad

Peverill will get another run for sure. I'd say Moorcroft will spend a couple of weeks in the VFL, his form has been pretty poor so far this year.

Peverill was a gun, played like an old timer,
didn't get intimidated by hard bumps & was very cool kicking for his 1st goal, no 1st game jitters there.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

great effort by peverill

good to see him start in the middle and see out the game
played like someone who had play 150 games

must be something in the water out keilor way

well done to robbie aswell, did some really good things and looks to be a definate player

It's amazing, in the national competiton, where players can come from anywhere, that so many Essendon players come from the local Keilor area.

Greta debut.He played like a guy who had played for 2 or3 seasons. I'd like to keep him for Anzac day. If there is one thing that will make you learn quickly, it is playing in front of nearly 90,000 at the MCG in your second game.

Well done to Misiti too, for standing off the list, temporarily to give this young bloke a chance.

Peverill's had a couple of seasons in the twos' (won last years B&F in the two's and Melbourne's the year before that), so he's got a bit more behind him than some of the others. Thought he played really well, he cut Schwass out of the game and had an impact himself.

I heard that Peverill went to school with Misiti's brother.

Don't know about that, but Peverill did go to Keilor Hts. primary, which is where my gf went, was a year behind her. She says she saw him play footy on the playground as a youngster and get trampled. How things change
smile.gif

He hangs around here too, I've seen him at the centreway a couple of times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back