"Pevvo"......

Remove this Banner Ad

Anton Grbac

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2001
Damien Peverill,
Schwass, Buckley and now Cousins, some good scalps in that lot.
How good's this kid been in his first 3 games?
Well played son.

where's wally?

gone from only being a reserves top up player last year to now beating three of the best on ballers in the competition

funnily enough people believe essendon shouldnt have a stand alone team in the vfl and should merge with someone else, meaning no top up players

damian peverill is the perfect reason why we should stand alone

Looks to be a great kid, but.... did he really claim the scalp of a player injured in the first quarter?

Mind you, the way we played he probably would've beaten him had Cuz stayed on the ground.... :( Or any other player in any other postion for that matter........ [sigh]

Anyway, great game guys.... any doubts I had about your form (and they were only really small - honest!) have definately been put to rest! ;)

Originally posted by Dan25

I don't think that's true. If he continues to pay like he is, he will hold his spot.

Yes I stand corrected

Peverill will continue to hold his spot on the senior list if Essendon can keep under the salary cap regardless of Misiti coming back

We went in 2 short on our list in 2001 (forgot about the 2 veterans)

because a lot of players have clauses in their contract stating that they receive money based on how many games they play, usually multiples of 6
by the time misiti comes back, and is back to match fitness via the reserves i imagine then he would probably play ten home and away games maximum

so we probably shouldnt have any probs fitting everyone into the cap

hefferenan will probably miss 8 aswell so there is a bit more room

Remove this Banner Ad

Back