RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Hey I swear the week before against the same ruck he was getting shoved around easily. He really fixed that up this week though. I'm very happy with his performance.
Yep O'Brein and Hunter pushed him around very easily in the Friday arvo trial. I thought the same would happen yesterday but he didn't get shoved around as much and definitely jumped into them harder and higher than in the trial. Maybe the adrenaline of a real game and new contract meant more yesterday. ;)

cmpower

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What was impressive about our young ducks is that despite not winning majority of hitouts I felt we won majority to advantage.

Billy was second in SANFL last year for hitouts to advantage, and that's a positive sign our ruck unit is working well together

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
What was impressive about our young ducks is that despite not winning majority of hitouts I felt we won majority to advantage.

Billy was second in SANFL last year for hitouts to advantage, and that's a positive sign our ruck unit is working well together
If our young nguyens improve as much we'll be unbeatable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rendaw

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Rams
Are there any highlight clips of his SANFL games? Everyone is talking him up so much that I need to see them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonts

Premium Platinum
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
heard a whisper that Sam went down with a "bad looking "knee today at training anyone heard anything

Waspy79

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Arsenal
**** news. Absolutely ****.

Top Bottom