jo172

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
See you next year you ********ing cheat!

Honestly old habits die hard and for the sencond time this year he has reclessly hit a crows player high when he has no intention of getting the ball, well my friends the line in the sand has been drawn and now it's WAR!

6 weeks with his record, whaddya reckon?

You're a joke. Wasn't even a free kick. IT WAS A PERFECT BUMP. Biglands should be more prepared for AFL football.

wishbone said:
You're a joke. Wasn't even a free kick. IT WAS A PERFECT BUMP. Biglands should be more prepared for AFL football.

Alright I'm prepared to talk about this rationally, Ricciuto someone with almost a perfect record got suspended for a clean bump with high contact mere weeks ago, so Byron, the AFL Tribunals number 1 hate case will probably go for a few more ...

Also maybe it wasn't a free kick because it was your typical Pickett behind play hit, oh tough guy are we?

wishbone said:

Even if it was a fair bump he was logically shepherding for Bock which is stupid, it's because he's to soft to go for the footy so he tries to look tough by making high contact.

I must admit, I'm not the world's biggest Pickett fan, but I'd be very surprised if he gets charged on this one. From the replays shown (which weren't very clear at all), Pickett's contact on Biglands seemed to be front on and below the shoulder, what knocked Biglands out was the "whiplash" that caused his face to slam into the top of Pickett's head.

Montgomery only brushed Burton's head, the damage done to Burton was with his head hitting his knee upon landing.

Thats Power said:
Cry me a river board. Why dont you ******** off to your own board and have a whinge for a fair bump

You mean like you guys did after the Ricciuto incident? I just want to ask a question, thanks Taylz for your sensible response.

jo172 said:
See you next year you ********ing cheat!

Honestly old habits die hard and for the sencond time this year he has reclessly hit a crows player high when he has no intention of getting the ball, well my friends the line in the sand has been drawn and now it's WAR!

6 weeks with his record, whaddya reckon?

Im not a Port fan mate and ill never be but you my friend are a ********a. It was a fair hit the only high contact on Rhett was his head hitting the ground. Ppl bitch and complain that the afl are taking out the toughness of the game and than theres ppl like you that complain when a player hits another player fairly. Lets all hold something against a guy who plays football how it should be played hard and physical. Yeah hes done a few things that were not right but i wouldnt call it cheating. How can someone cheat if they always end up getting screwed by the tribunal. Im a tiges fan who follows adelaide on the side and would never say anything crap against them but if your calling Pickett a cheat than that makes the Birdman a dirty bastard aswell for his hit on Hyde earlier in the year.

I heard there was a song dedicated to Port Power supporters tonight. Its called Tears of A Clown or was it Tracks of My Tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats Power said:
Atleast you dont see supporters dropping off like your bandwagoning team does.Go ******** yourself tosser.
LMAO resorting to name calling how noble of you. :D

wishbone said:

It may have been an okay bump mate but he deliberatly goes out of his way week in week out to injure his opposing team members. If he wasn't apart of the Power you would be saying the same thing.

Yeah, because there's so much record of Port fans savaging Pickett before we traded for him. Oh wait, there isn't.

swanfan said:
LMAO resorting to name calling how noble of you. :D
You come in here trolling and expect civilised replies., :confused: OK your mob flogged us so hows about you f##K off back to your own board to gloat....

izzyskint said:
You come in here trolling and expect civilised replies., :confused: OK your mob flogged us so hows about you f##K off back to your own board to gloat....

Tutt, tutt. You must tell some of your supporters who are flooding the Adelaide forum to do much the same :D .

panthers said:
The BUMP was a "pearler" One of Pickets best. Not his fault that Biglands is a soft ********

How can you call Biglands soft? He is an absolute tank. He got poleaxed from the dog Pickett and didn't expect it. Yet again Pickett has tried to deliberatly KO an opposing player. DOG.

Total Power said:
you are an idiot, i did congratulate you on your victory...do some research first before trolling

Its all there in fine print mate. Learn how to read you might get the idea. :D

Total Power
Thank you Roger James

Club: PAFC estd 1870

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryingpan
That's not a choke? So I guess LOSING yet another game in the finals series is a proud loss? You idiot. You choked. It is your tag. Live with it. Also, about the trolling, don't tell me you wouldn't have given it to us Crows supporters if you belted us. Sit back and have a taste of your own medicine mate. GO YOU CROWS!!!!!!!!

Heard of Karma?? be cocky.. you will be given a reality check next week. Carry on with your trolling

swanfan said:
Total Power
Thank you Roger James

Club: PAFC estd 1870

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryingpan
That's not a choke? So I guess LOSING yet another game in the finals series is a proud loss? You idiot. You choked. It is your tag. Live with it. Also, about the trolling, don't tell me you wouldn't have given it to us Crows supporters if you belted us. Sit back and have a taste of your own medicine mate. GO YOU CROWS!!!!!!!!

Heard of Karma?? be cocky.. you will be given a reality check next week. Carry on with your trolling
and how is that wrong? read jo's post there, that was right on target.. whoever was cocky was given a reality check.Thats Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back