Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you for a fact that macca is going up there to play with 2 of his closest mates and try his luck at the better footy. No money was even mentioned. I think people have to relise that it is the silly season. If a dollar figure is rumored to a certian player halve it and you will be close to what he is actually being paid. Another fact is that me leaving rovers hasnt freed up any cash. Rovers like every other club have a player budget to stick to. The melb boys are not returning so there is some money there available but its no where near the figures that are getting thrown around. But as herb said it is the silly season. Much going on from Berrigan or strathy. 2 clubs that where probably flag favourates at some time throughout the year. Both probably only 1 or 2 players away.

havnt heard anything from these two clubs. think berrigan would be happy where they are at assuming they dont lose anyone. strathy seem too lack a key forward and defender.

Former Moama coach Luke Eldridge rumoured to be Picolas coach for next season, pretty sure he played with Shep Bears this year... Any truth to this?

mathoura have signed a coach ben makepiece from rochy. played at math this year very handy player, and im pretty sure he has signed or signing some rochy boys. good luck to mathaz next season hopefully they can get a few wins on the board..:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mathoura have signed a coach ben makepiece from rochy. played at math this year very handy player, and im pretty sure he has signed or signing some rochy boys. good luck to mathaz next season hopefully they can get a few wins on the board..:)

will be good for the league to have mathoura being alot more competive.

Well boys, getting to that time of the year again that some teams will be talking about the dreaded PRE-SEASON.

Who is starting when????

Rovers no doubt will start some time in Feb.

IMO always good to have one "run" before Christmas, run being BBQ with a few beers, however, I think things are different now.

Well boys, getting to that time of the year again that some teams will be talking about the dreaded PRE-SEASON.

Who is starting when????

Rovers no doubt will start some time in Feb.

IMO always good to have one "run" before Christmas, run being BBQ with a few beers, however, I think things are different now.

Strathy starting next Friday night for a light run to go with a nice little night the cricket club have on. I would say they will have a couple of runs before the piss and food over the festive season makes start it all again.

Did hear clark and lumber Might be on the move. Any News about hoppers, strathy anb berrigan Not much on hear about them.

Have followed Rochy for many years now and have never heard of a Ben Makepiece. Might have the wrong club I think champ. Heard of no rochy boys going to Mathoura either. But if you provide me with a bit more information I will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back