Picola & District FL SE 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now...before I start I would like to make mention of what a great job all our umpires do, especially the club appointed non paid guys officiating the juniors and the Magoos!! and am fully aware of the dwindling number of umpires across all leagues,
And am fully aware that this forum is predominantly used for 1st 18 talk, I also have a great respect for Tungamah F.C.
That being said... the poor excuse for an umpire come clubman come junior coach who umpires the Tungamah reserves is a disgrace to not only his club and the league but footy in general!!
Time and time again I have watched him blatantly ruin a great game of footy by openly cheating, not only is he happy to do so for all to see he is more than happy to discuss his cheating ways before, during and after games.
My team would lucky to have had a few heated words with the opposition this season and seasons past but without fail each and every time this poor excuse umpires he incites frustration to the point of fighting and verbal abuse between players, spectators and teammates alike.
I know of one other rival club who took steps last season to write to the league and/or umpire association looking for answers, even offering to pay the senior umpire appointed, to umpire the reserves, I have had lengthy discussions with players from this club in relation to the person in question and it was stated that they were willing to walk off the park in a match last year out of safety to their younger players due to his "lack of awareness".
I have spoken with one respected Tungamah player who agreed things "did not look good" but more so brushed it off with a wry grin and stated "we need all the help we can get" one might beg to differ.
I am more than keen to hear anyone's thoughts but save your typing if it's "sore losers" "could you do a better job" "wouldn't have a game without him" "you must be a thug" because I can assure all we are not sore losers, yes "anyone" including me could do a better job, we'd sooner rather not bother playing with him in charge, and I have never been reported in my career and I don't condone thuggery on the park, that being said my views may differ if presented with his crap again.

Fence sitter, I understand your frustration as I have had to deal with similar.
First delete your post as this could lead to more agro.
Next ask your execs to contact the league and ask that they review his performance.
They may be able to approach club concerned if they find issues.

^^^ so you know there is a shortage of umpires and potting them publicly is likely to have a greater negative effect , yet have done so .
So what is your solution or do you simply not have one but want to have a whinge ?
I don't have a solution I "simply" just want to be a sore loser, pot umpires, whinge, try to have a greater negative effect.
And for the record the negativity cannot get any greater you obviously have not encountered "such umpire"
And I won't be deleting anything "Wouldilietoyou" but thanks for the advice all the same.

I don't have a solution I "simply" just want to be a sore loser, pot umpires, whinge, try to have a greater negative effect.
And for the record the negativity cannot get any greater you obviously have not encountered "such umpire"
And I won't be deleting anything "Wouldilietoyou" but thanks for the advice all the same.
Discussing it on here does nothing if you want something down about it maybe you should write to the club concerned or to the league .
Potting a volunteer umpire in a bid to defame them , with the anonymity which BF offers is gutless IMO .

Discussing it on here does nothing if you want something down about it maybe you should write to the club concerned or to the league .
Potting a volunteer umpire in a bid to defame them , with the anonymity which BF offers is gutless IMO .
Everyone on here is Gutless then!! everyone hides behind an imaginary façade!! Defamation... don't make me laugh, shall we troll through your mindless unsubstantiated dribble? thanks again for the advice though Forkhead!! IMO

Everyone on here is Gutless then!! everyone hides behind an imaginary façade!! Defamation... don't make me laugh, shall we troll through your mindless unsubstantiated dribble? thanks again for the advice though Forkhead!! IMO

Think you just lost any resemblance of credibility regarding your complaint. Good luck being heard now.
stop the nonsense and go through the correct channels as you may have noticed the negativity can in fact get worse!

Think you just lost any resemblance of credibility regarding your complaint. Good luck being heard now.
stop the nonsense and go through the correct channels as you may have noticed the negativity can in fact get worse!
I never asked for credibility or anything resembling it!! How would I have noticed the negativity getting worse? As far as I can see I am being heard...as for you and "Roar" not agreeing with me, I'm sure I will get by deckhead!

I never asked for credibility or anything resembling it!! How would I have noticed the negativity getting worse? As far as I can see I am being heard...as for you and "Roar" not agreeing with me, I'm sure I will get by deckhead!

Ok let me be more specific. your responses show you lack credibility to question the performance of an umpire as you go off tap and argue and name call when people dont agree with you. therefore i assume you would do same with an umpire if a decision went against you. As a result your own actions indicate that it is highly likely you are trying to use this forum to have a whinge not a legitimate request for help to resolve an issue.

No volunteer umpire should be subjected to this type of vaguely disguised personal abuse on a public forum.

Maybe you should go through the appropriate channels if you have a concern, rather than getting on here ?

Ok let me be more specific. your responses show you lack credibility to question the performance of an umpire as you go off tap and argue and name call when people dont agree with you. therefore i assume you would do same with an umpire if a decision went against you. As a result your own actions indicate that it is highly likely you are trying to use this forum to have a whinge not a legitimate request for help to resolve an issue.

No volunteer umpire should be subjected to this type of vaguely disguised personal abuse on a public forum.
Let me be more specific, Your dribble does not make sense, "I lack credibility to question the point of an umpire" I name call due to the fact I have had to endure reading your crap over the years.
By all means agree/disagree with what I post I could care less!! my whole point was to bring to people's attentions what this cheat does week in week out, clearly you and Roar are the only ones who still frequent this forum as i'm sure would agree it's been very quiet on here of late!!
As for the vaguely disguised personal attack, I have told "him" many times my thoughts on his umpiring in person, that being on the field, off the field, in public ect ect and have been met with his usual swearing and name calling.

I am more than happy to back up what I post on here in person , are you ?
"Back up in person" do you mean discuss with me in person? or do you mean back up what I say with "the umpire"please....
Maybe I should seek alternative channels, maybe I have, or maybe I will choose to post whatever I want about whoever I want!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At any stage did you approach your club to approach the league?? Did your club do so??

"Back up in person" do you mean discuss with me in person? or do you mean back up what I say with "the umpire"please....
Maybe I should seek alternative channels, maybe I have, or maybe I will choose to post whatever I want about whoever I want!!
I am happy for anything I post on here to be attributed to me, I don't hide behind the anonymity of BF.
Yea, everyone chooses what they do , but you like everyone else has to wear the consequences that come from your actions good or bad , that's life .

Everyone hides behind the anonymity otherwise you would state your name? what possible consequences good or bad could come from my Bigfooty actions? And like your good self I stand by what I say and post on here too!! most Bigfooty nerds know who I am just like I know who You and "lietoyou" are :eek:

Finally someone else has seen his disgusting cheating ways! Has been following them around and making sure he umpires for years and years! A disgrace!

Also I think we must remember that BF is not a picola footbal league owned forum, it is only about the PDFL NOT OWNED buy the PDFL...

Finally someone else has seen his disgusting cheating ways! Has been following them around and making sure he umpires for years and years! A disgrace!

Isn't fencesitter from your club are you only just hearing his opinion now???? :rolleyes:

Everyone hides behind the anonymity otherwise you would state your name? what possible consequences good or bad could come from my Bigfooty actions? And like your good self I stand by what I say and post on here too!! most Bigfooty nerds know who I am just like I know who You and "lietoyou" are :eek:

Great you know who I am but how about you answer the question... have you approached your club to contact the league?

Nah
Isn't fencesitter from your club are you only just hearing his opinion now???? :rolleyes:
I don't look into people's usernames or what not but I first witnessed it in 2007 when I played against him round 1 then had him as a umpire round 8, guess which game we won and which we lost?

P.S stop grasping straws (again) and discuss the matter at hand that fencesitter first brought to our attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back