Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerilderie are looking for a new one if anyone knows anyone who might b interested in coaching the best club in the league

Purcell going to throw his hat into the ring dogs? Nice way to go out if he decides to hang them up, coaching the 4th one in a row...

[QUOTEdrb, post: 35053393, member: 44117"]Purcell going to throw his hat into the ring dogs? Nice way to go out if he decides to hang them up, coaching the 4th one in a row...[/QUOTE]
No he doesnt want to herb.i tell ya tho I reckon macs had it very easy over here! Maybe u wanna come along for a flag before u finish up?

So coaches for next year. Anyone able to update? Not many confirmations yet.

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Wren?
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- Daniel?
Strathy- Downie?
Toc- Kirchen?
Yarra- ? Heard Josh Evans

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Wren?
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- Daniel?
Strathy- Downie?
Toc- Kirchen?

Wren isn't coaching blighty

[QUOTEdrb, post: 35053393, member: 44117"]Purcell going to throw his hat into the ring dogs? Nice way to go out if he decides to hang them up, coaching the 4th one in a row...
No he doesnt want to herb.i tell ya tho I reckon macs had it very easy over here! Maybe u wanna come along for a flag before u finish up?[/QUOTE]

Haha... Seems to be the trend doesn't it... Yeah no doubt a few blokes over that way with some sore shoulders although I'm sure Mac would say his sore knee is from carrying you blokes!
Haven't hit my 30's yet, hopefully get a crack at one before my time is up...

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Wren?
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- Daniel?
Strathy- Downie?
Toc- Kirchen?
John varcoe is apparently coaching picola , whilst I believe Timmy Bramich is coaching strathy on his own .

[QUOTEdrb, post: 35053393, member: 44117"]Purcell going to throw his hat into the ring dogs? Nice way to go out if he decides to hang them up, coaching the 4th one in a row...
No he doesnt want to herb.i tell ya tho I reckon macs had it very easy over here! Maybe u wanna come along for a flag before u finish up?[/QUOTE]

Yer real easy there Dogs. Fair few egos to keep in check. Keeping J McRae off the couch should of been enough to get coach of the year. Then there is the fact the oldest and 2nd oldest were the best trainers. Looking back its got me stuffed how we won the last 2.

No he doesnt want to herb.i tell ya tho I reckon macs had it very easy over here! Maybe u wanna come along for a flag before u finish up?

Haha... Seems to be the trend doesn't it... Yeah no doubt a few blokes over that way with some sore shoulders although I'm sure Mac would say his sore knee is from carrying you blokes!
Haven't hit my 30's yet, hopefully get a crack at one before my time is up...[/QUOTE]

And the old shoulders definitely didn't do much work the last two years, BUT that's only because they were worn thin from the previous 5 years. Your not real light there Herb, especially back in 2006 2007.

[QUOTE="Charles Mac, post: 35056199, member: 56976]Haha... Seems to be the trend doesn't it... Yeah no doubt a few blokes over that way with some sore shoulders although I'm sure Mac would say his sore knee is from carrying you blokes!
Haven't hit my 30's yet, hopefully get a crack at one before my time is up...[/QUOTE]

And the old shoulders definitely didn't do much work the last two years, BUT that's only because they were worn thin from the previous 5 years. Your not real light there Herb, especially back in 2006 2007.[/QUOTE]
Not real sore he didnt play many games due to his In grown toe nail that kept him out for most of year

Berrigan- Russell
Blighty- Wren?
Deni- N Braybon
Jerilderie- ?
Mathoura- McInnes?
Picola- Daniel?
Strathy- Downie?
Toc- Kirchen?

Tim Bramich likely to go again for 2015 as a dual coach with a yet to be announced big name playing coach.
Shaun Downie has re-recommitted to strathy in a playing only role. He won of BF last night.
The majority of our 2014 list have re-committed for 2015, especially after the phone calls we received from north of the border on sunday and mad monday... Thanks for that fellas :)

With 2- 3 signings already,and the likes of U17's Pinnuck,Price,Couburn,Duckworth,Ryan, etc a year older and all expected to play a big role in our seniors things are looking good again for 2015 at the kennel..

#arrogantpricks #poorsportsmanship #unfinishedbusiness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r, post: 35071847, member: 40248"]Tim Bramich likely to go again for 2015 as a dual coach with a yet to be announced big name playing coach.
Shaun Downie has re-recommitted to strathy in a playing only role. He won of BF last night.
The majority of our 2014 list have re-committed for 2015, especially after the phone calls we received from north of the border on sunday and mad monday... Thanks for that fellas :)

With 2- 3 signings already,and the likes of U17's Pinnuck,Price,Couburn,Duckworth,Ryan, etc a year older and all expected to play a big role in our seniors things are looking good again for 2015 at the kennel..

#arrogantpricks #poorsportsmanship #unfinishedbusiness[/QUOTE]
Now whats wrong with a phone call intimidator?

Well it sounds like it's had a motivating effect on your team so you may really be thanking them next year hey!

Your under 17s were impressive intimidator!! Looks good for the club.

Yeah wilty and a great bunch of kids too.

As for the phone calls, I wouldnt of expected anything less from that mob. Disgracefull
That's what the little RED button shaped like a phone is for, don't you get those annoying telemarketing calls south of the river. No one forced you to listen to what I can only imagine was utter crap anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back