Status
Not open for further replies.

Innovativefwd

Senior List
Dec 3, 2013
St Kilda
AFL Club
Geelong
What are peoples expectations on 2014? We expecting Katunga as the big improvers and Katty? Was talk cobrams Tyron Hill was headed to the tigers? Good get if true.

Waaia to be their abouts again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very annoying that Emmett and Sidebottom could both be playing against their junior club, Katandra. I am sure they have their rea$ons.

Katandra had about 25 at 1st run back. Supposedly picked up up to 15 new players. Not sure of quality and they certainly need all they can get.

It is very quite throughout the league can anyone give us updates on ins and outs for all clubs in 2014 i would say most of the recruiting would be done by now.

Tunga In J Sanderson, A Dodd, Rowe not going to Wodonga Raiders, out Keenan First and odds on
Waaia Out Cowan to CDHBU, fairly quiet but very seasoned list Second
Dookie In Hueston gun, quality forward line if onballers hold up will do well Third
Katamatite Coldbeck all year, couple of names from Shepp way and quality player from Boort Fourth
Rennie In Harbrow Slow start in 13 needs early wins Fifth
Shepp East Lost quality, late change of coach and may still lack big guys Sixth
Katunga Lots of cash but play crap style, ? re working together Seventh
Katandra Good numbers on track coming from a long way back Eighth

Tunga In J Sanderson, A Dodd, Rowe not going to Wodonga Raiders, out Keenan First and odds on
Waaia Out Cowan to CDHBU, fairly quiet but very seasoned list Second
Dookie In Hueston gun, quality forward line if onballers hold up will do well Third
Katamatite Coldbeck all year, couple of names from Shepp way and quality player from Boort Fourth
Rennie In Harbrow Slow start in 13 needs early wins Fifth
Shepp East Lost quality, late change of coach and may still lack big guys Sixth
Katunga Lots of cash but play crap style, ? re working together Seventh
Katandra Good numbers on track coming from a long way back Eighth

I see by the paper today Katty have signed 4 or 5 new ones and not loosing many so i would say they will be on the move up the ladder, and Tunga have signed 6 or 7 good players with minimal losses.

hey guys, Rushworth FNC looking for a practise match on march 15 at rushy... anyone interested contact 0408571983 for more details

I know it is still early but i am interested to see what everyone thinks

FLAG: Tungamah
R/UP: Dookie
W/Spoon: Katandra
Biggest Improvers: Katunga
Biggest Disappointment:Shepp East
League Medal: Nick Doyle (3 in a row)
League Goal kicking: Rys Colbeck Katty

I know it is still early but i am interested to see what everyone thinks

FLAG: Tungamah
R/UP: Dookie
W/Spoon: Katandra
Biggest Improvers: Katunga
Biggest Disappointment:Shepp East
League Medal: Nick Doyle (3 in a row)
League Goal kicking: Rys Colbeck Katty
----------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone said that about Shepp East last year...

In my OPINION this is how I see 2014 panning out
If Tungamah don't rest players during the year, no one will go with in 10 goals id say...
Ill say Runners up Waaia again
Spooners will be Katandra
Biggest improvers will be no one, It'll finish in the same order as 2013
Biggest Dissapointment I think will again be Katunga, (Picked up ALOT last year and didn't go much further than 2012)
league medal: Robert Osborne
Leauge Goalkicker: Patty from Dookie

----------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone said that about Shepp East last year...

In my OPINION this is how I see 2014 panning out
If Tungamah don't rest players during the year, no one will go with in 10 goals id say...
Ill say Runners up Waaia again
Spooners will be Katandra
Biggest improvers will be no one, It'll finish in the same order as 2013
Biggest Dissapointment I think will again be Katunga, (Picked up ALOT last year and didn't go much further than 2012)
league medal: Robert Osborne
Leauge Goalkicker: Patty from Dookie

Well said who is Robert Osborne playing for next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see some good ins come in for Shepp East last night have they lost any players.
As far as I know/see it
OUTS: Brad Lowe, Ty Parsons, Daniel Clarke, Ryan Pfiffer, Brad Armstrong, Lochie Morrison, Daniel Freeman, Trevor Graham
INS: Dwain Vidler, Robert Osborne, Sam Mackenna, Samuel O'Brien, Matthew Hodgetts, Dylan Foster, Luke Cecchin, Brayden Cecchin, Jye Borg, Tarone parmer

strathy verteran shagga laidlaw seen training at katandra, must of been offered big bucks to leave his home club! anyone able to fill us in any more?

BIG RUMOUR! I hear Both Matt and Bill Brown From Waaia have headed to Nathalia along side both the Shelton boys and Luke Henery...
I'm not sure in the strength of the rumour though

BIG RUMOUR! I hear Both Matt and Bill Brown From Waaia have headed to Nathalia along side both the Shelton boys and Luke Henery...
I'm not sure in the strength of the rumour though
Bill (Connor) Brown has made Bushrangers final squad and with him playing there most weeks , you would expect Waaia will remain his home club .

Bill (Connor) Brown has made Bushrangers final squad and with him playing there most weeks , you would expect Waaia will remain his home club .
Have hear also both Browns and Aaron Shelton to Nathalia, I would have thought that if bill brown is playing bushies then he would of stayed at Waaia at least for the year so if he does not make bushies every week hes not trying to break into a new club but I suppose his brother has a bit to do with move there. Waaia have now lost a few might struggle to stay up the top 3 this year now. mined you I think Matt Brown will have to play a lot better than some of the games I seen this year, goes missing abit when he get a good opponent, but can play will need to work harder than he did at waaia or could play in the early games in Nathalia.

Have hear also both Browns and Aaron Shelton to Nathalia, I would have thought that if bill brown is playing bushies then he would of stayed at Waaia at least for the year so if he does not make bushies every week hes not trying to break into a new club but I suppose his brother has a bit to do with move there. Waaia have now lost a few might struggle to stay up the top 3 this year now. mined you I think Matt Brown will have to play a lot better than some of the games I seen this year, goes missing abit when he get a good opponent, but can play will need to work harder than he did at waaia or could play in the early games in Nathalia.
Matt is to old for thirds .

Footy starts this weekend in the SE Rennie playing Tungamah at Rennie anyone want to give a selection. Also how have all sides gone in there practice matches.

Footy starts this weekend in the SE Rennie playing Tungamah at Rennie anyone want to give a selection. Also how have all sides gone in there practice matches.

my round 1/round 3 predictions

Renee V Tungamah - Tunga by 50 points
Katunga V Dookie - Dookie by 35 Points
Renee V Katamatite - Katamatite by 10 points
Waaia V Tungamah - Tunga by 40 Points
Shepp East V Katandra - Eagles by 60 points

Katty don't have any people coming into there side by the look of the clearances. Rumour has it that Drew Shadbolt is one that could be an in but still nothing on the system. If same side as last year will be hard to see them improve touch.

Katanga with. Few good pickups again. Young Sidy will be good for them if he doesnt do what a few done last year and coast along. Should be big improvers.

Shepp East should still be there abouts. Should make the top 5 and try and do some damage in the finals.

Waiaa seem to be the big losers of the break. Loosing the big fella down forward will open a big hole with a couple of there big game players moving on also. They have picked up big Mal Brady from the Shepp Swans/Canada Nuggets as he follows his mullet haired mate out the Hwy.

Rennie are the unknown for me. Haven't seen to much come into the side. Thomas Harbrow from Yarra will be good for them. Big tall lad who moves really well and has a great set of hands. Katty would be a bit dirty that they didn't get him as I have been told he is the cousin of the Katty president? Not sure if anyone can confirm that. Boosey?

Katandra look set to struggle again but with a couple of handy ins hope to see them out a big step forward. They are a proud club and won't stay down for to long.

That leaves Tunga. Won't be touched. Will smash it in by a crap load. Hard to see them getting beaten. Huge forwards,strong backs and gut running mids.

Just my thoughts on the year.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back