Autopsy Pies v Kuwarna (Crows) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sat May 18TH 1:45PM (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the Heeney goal where Papley basically willed himself to tap a ball Carlton could have run off with, wicks gets it weaves around a few and gets a sharp handball to jordan who hit Heeney in the goal square lace out, Heeney just out muscled his opponent with ease.

Then Heeney does a side on kick which kinda shits me but still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby should've been rewarded. He threw his arms out so elegantly as he dived. Almost as welll choreographed as his celebration dance!

I love the Heeney goal where Papley basically willed himself to tap a ball Carlton could have run off with, wicks gets it weaves around a few and gets a sharp handball to jordan who hit Heeney in the goal square lace out, Heeney just out muscled his opponent with ease.

Highlight of that half for sure.

Dawson held and taken high contact as they fall down often a 2nd or 3rd tackler jumps on the pack FOR 150 years it was always a free to the ball winner -Dawson in this case the game would be better if you forced tacklers to do it with in the rule and perfectly watch every game and notice the 3rd tackler coming from front on- always making high contact or a 2nd or 3rd tackler landing on top which if people knew anything about physics (few I'd guess) that forces down on the ball winner under the pack in his back the commentators who has tiny tiny IQs don't pick this up or are ordered not to as we know who owns all media tv radio and newspapers (Vanguard Blackrock via Big Pharma - sponsors of Australia's govt)
It's ridiculous this sport the rule states to tackle below the shoulder and not push in the back it happens every game 50 times, the tackler makes high contact

and wrong thread whoops
All good mate, everyone needed to hear it since they were given the option to opt out of getting Swans board notifications.

What?

Back