Mod. Notice Player sponship badges & BF subscriptions

Remove this Banner Ad

All done people. I've applied the badges and subscriptions, so those who contributed should be lit up.

Any issues, subscriptions not applied, stuff like that, let me know.

Oh yeah, your tipping prolife might be little skew-wiff as a result of the new user group, that will right itself in a day or so.

Last thing: if you had an existing subscription, I added a year on from the day it was going to expire.

Thanks guys. And you too Sunny_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha nah we can have a group vote on it when the time rolls around again!

Although i'm led to believe the longer you sponsor one player the better the benefits get :thumbsu:

If Harley's price stays the same (which I doubt given his year) and Jaeger's price is what Aaron Hall's was, with the new posters we have now we can probably swing both of them. Heres to hoping at least.

Happened April/May ish. Our sponsorship program usually comes out a bit later than the others, though SUNS, our resident inside man, might be able to set us up with it earlier than normal.

Who would you be keen to get? Somehow I think Harley might be out of our price range in 2013. ;)

Happened April/May ish. Our sponsorship program usually comes out a bit later than the others, though SUNS, our resident inside man, might be able to set us up with it earlier than normal.

Who would you be keen to get? Somehow I think Harley might be out of our price range in 2013. ;)
If Harley is out of the price range...

Jaeger_Profile.jpg

Although I'm probably happy to sponsor just about anyone that others on here would suggest I reckon.

Lol, please? I'm just persistent that's all. Should be a journo!

I think we could get Harley again this season, and I think we get first rights at him :thumbsu:

Lol, please? I'm just persistent that's all. Should be a journo!

I think we could get Harley again this season, and I think we get first rights at him :thumbsu:

Pest...

Id be happy with a different player. O`meara, Dixon are my 2 early votes.

Unless we pick up Tippett...@iva_bigun would probably hate himself, and will definitely cause some hatred from others which could be entertaining

It's going to be done differently for 2013 now :(

The club have told me it's going to be run more corporate like, so we can give up our dream of Gary Ablett who will be in the thousands haha!

Unless Iva Bigun wins the lotto and jumps on board, looks like we will be picking up developing players cheap, until we get more people interested!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back