3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Designer 1: "Hey, I saw a sandcastle the other day and thought, "We should make a Pokemon out of that." But how?"
Designer 2: "Put some eyes and a mouth on it."
Designer 1: "Genius!"
voltorb_voltobal_artwork_by_darkemu.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I'm not the only one with reservations on this game. The z-moves, the Alolan forms, I don't understand why they couldn't just leave it how it was. Don't fix what's not broken. Adding in all these extra features isn't exciting me. I'll still get it though.

I was originally excited by them changing up the formula. But its almost getting too far now. Too many new features that take away from what pokemon originally was instead of expanding on past ideas

I think even they know they are running out of ideas hence the Alolan forms of the original Pokemon, playing on that Nostalgia.

If they want a Nostalgia hit though they should do it as part of a New gen Game.
Have it as a portal after the main game and your transported to another world that is the same as the old 1st gen but with differences in typing, reverse things like Squirtle being grass Charmander being water, new story etc.

I like the Alola forms so far. Before these forms were announced I did want to see a game set in the Kanto region with re-designs and type changes of the original 150 Pokemon but putting this as an optional form in Sun & Moon is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back