PokerStars - Home Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should set up a group of 4/5 to decide what we set up for bigfooty members...

Will really come into its own when the footy season starts and we can look to run weekly tourneys.

I think we should set up a group of 4/5 to decide what we set up for bigfooty members...

Will really come into its own when the footy season starts and we can look to run weekly tourneys.

I will be in for this. :thumbsu:

Sounds like a good innovation from PokerStars. I would be interested in playing some BF home games :thumbsu:

Would be a good base to start off with some low level cash games... but in the end some tournaments will be better...

Not sure the best way forward to get some structure into the tournaments... I am willing to assist anyone that wants to help work on that...

havnt been able to log in for the last few days...

There are some cash games up.

We have 10 people now, we can start a tournement series if enough people want to. What day/time is best for everyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is probably best just to have some one off tournaments (at different price ranges) during the nab cup... and then think how we can co-ordinate it a bit better for the AFL season... would be good to see how everything hangs together...

yeah I say we look at structuring some tournaments weekly a bit like pokerpremiers... will be interesting how the standings look...

Ive created a preseason tournament for this Thurday night (9pm EDST)... $5 entry - 6 players per table - with a Fast Game Speed and 2000 starting chips...

If you have not joined the BF league, entry details are below:

Club ID - 15202
Invitation Code - judd2010

I've also created a 5c/10c cash table.. a place to play as the tournament progresses...

As luck would have it PokerStars are running a deposit bonus at the moment... and in addition to the bonus you receive a $5.50 HomeGames tournament ticket... perfect for the above tournament :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back