Poll Option Limit

Remove this Banner Ad

We only need 15, who would ever vote for Freo in a poll, except if you had a poll which asked "Worst team ever"... but that's a moot point, because there would only be one option anyway..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we've got more options for polls, all we need now is something to prevent them being rigged and we'll be right. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ScouseCat
Now that we've got more options for polls, all we need now is something to prevent them being rigged and we'll be right. :rolleyes:

Yeah like people with heaps of aliases voting, isn't that right SeinDude.. sorry ScouseCat.. sorry Lleyton Hewitt.. sorry Basil Fawlty... sorry Richie Benaud.. etc etc

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Got to admit, Shelly, 24 posts in and you DO seem to be historically well-informed!

Which makes me Lee/Mags/FJD?

Just been viewing this site for quite a long time and know a few people from it

Originally posted by ShellySaint
Which makes me Lee/Mags/FJD?

Didn't say you were, in fact, I don't know who 'Lee' is.

Originally posted by ShellySaint
Just been viewing this site for quite a long time and know a few people from it

Fair enough. I was just taken aback that from out of the blue, you'd drop in here and cast some barb at another poster.

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Fair enough. I was just taken aback that from out of the blue, you'd drop in here and cast some barb at another poster.

I wouldn't worry too much about it Mobbenfuhrer.... it's not like I've abused anyone with those aliases.... quite harmless actually.

I wouldn't worry too much about it Mobbenfuhrer.... it's not like I've abused anyone with those aliases.... quite harmless actually.

Ah thats right cos you abuse people but put a little smiley after it which makes it alright :D :D :D :)

After looking at your aliasis I had to have extra sessions with my therapist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back