Poll - Who would you rate as the weakest premiership side in the AFL era?

Which premiership team would you rate as the weakest of the AFL era?

• Collingwood 1990

Votes: 64 4.2%
  • Hawthorn 1991

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • West Coast 92-94

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Essendon 1993

Votes: 73 4.7%
  • Carlton 1995

Votes: 16 1.0%
  • North 96-99

Votes: 18 1.2%
  • Adelaide 97-98

Votes: 126 8.2%
  • Essendon 2000

Votes: 34 2.2%
  • Brisbane 2001-2003

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Port 2004

Votes: 40 2.6%
  • Sydney 2005

Votes: 35 2.3%
  • West Coast 2006

Votes: 13 0.8%
  • Geelong 2007-2011

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Hawthorn 2008

Votes: 28 1.8%
  • Collingwood 2010

Votes: 26 1.7%
  • Sydney 2012

Votes: 13 0.8%
  • Hawthorn 2013-2015

Votes: 25 1.6%
  • Bulldogs 2016

Votes: 494 32.1%
  • Richmond 2017

Votes: 509 33.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not saying each premier is weak.

Richmond by far the weakest, as the bookies market suggested immediately after the 2017 GF....which is now proven.
The odds are already out for next year and guess who’s favourite?

Don’t argue with them buddy, they are still trying to hang on to an era long gone. Enjoy your flag as they are bloody hard to win.

92 and 94 were beautiful flags

I think it has mentally stained the poor Cat supporters

If you finished top 2 you would get 2 home finals
How many times have Geelong finished top 2 in the last 11 year and how many home finals have we received?

You blokes played 14 home games this year, we played 7.

92 and 94 were beautiful flags

I think it has mentally stained the poor Cat supporters
If you’re not familiar with Nakia, absolutely no chance he was born before 1994 unless he has suffered an ABI;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times have Geelong finished top 2 in the last 11 year and how many home finals have we received?

You blokes played 14 home games this year, we played 7.

How many times did you leave Victoria?

How many times did you leave Victoria?
So how many home finals have we had after finishing top 2 pal? It was a simple question that didn't warrant a deflection. 14 home games ... wow. That's Richmond levels.
2011? That was 7 years ago, 2009 was 9 years ago, 2007 11 years ago! That’s an eternity... you guys are done, finished, washed up, enjoy another 4 years of Chris Scott:)
Mate, you barrack for Richmond.

So how many home finals have we had after finishing top 2 pal? It was a simple question that didn't warrant a deflection. 14 home games ... wow. That's Richmond levels.

Mate we won the flag last year, looked on track to win another until a bad game in the prelim and are favs to win it next year and will be adding Tom lynch to our side.
Yes I barrack for Richmond.

You tell me how many home finals you've had finishing top 2

On the other hand i can tell you how many times you left Victoria . You played interstate 5 times in 2018. My team played interstate 10 times

Mate we won the flag last year, looked on track to win another until a bad game in the prelim and are favs to win it next year and will be adding Tom lynch to our side.
Yes I barrack for Richmond.
There's that arrogance again. Some will never learn. :D

Meanwhile, we have 3 in the last 11 years. :thumbsu:

Really only 2 if you discredit the Dank flag
You're really struggling here mate and that's quite evident. But if you want to play that game - and we'll play along for those at home - we may as well make that 4 if you include the drug induced flags of 92 and 94 being given back to their rightful owner.

You're really struggling here mate and that's quite evident. But if you want to play that game - and we'll play along for those at home - we may as well make that 4 if you include the drug induced flags of 92 and 94 being given back to their rightful owner.

I think you're struggling since you wouldn't confirm how many times you played interstate

If you got information we had a Dank in 92 & 94 you should really report it

Otherwise as it stands, Dank got Geelong the 2007 grand final

Back