Poll - Who would you rate as the weakest premiership side in the AFL era?

Which premiership team would you rate as the weakest of the AFL era?

• Collingwood 1990

Votes: 64 4.2%
  • Hawthorn 1991

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • West Coast 92-94

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Essendon 1993

Votes: 73 4.7%
  • Carlton 1995

Votes: 16 1.0%
  • North 96-99

Votes: 18 1.2%
  • Adelaide 97-98

Votes: 126 8.2%
  • Essendon 2000

Votes: 34 2.2%
  • Brisbane 2001-2003

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Port 2004

Votes: 40 2.6%
  • Sydney 2005

Votes: 35 2.3%
  • West Coast 2006

Votes: 13 0.8%
  • Geelong 2007-2011

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Hawthorn 2008

Votes: 28 1.8%
  • Collingwood 2010

Votes: 26 1.7%
  • Sydney 2012

Votes: 13 0.8%
  • Hawthorn 2013-2015

Votes: 25 1.6%
  • Bulldogs 2016

Votes: 494 32.1%
  • Richmond 2017

Votes: 509 33.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is awesome, we all worked together as a team, we all cooperated and we all got the Tiges over the 500 vote mark & clear leaders as the weakest premiership team in the AFL era. :thumbsu:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back as we celebrate another job well done as only we could do it.

Sorry Tiggs, we only made clear what we and you already new.

Way to go team ‘we’ of BF. :)

It was a great effort given how many Tigers posted voted for it.
Well done Tigers, we got there.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

It was a great effort given how many Tigers posted voted for it.
Well done Tigers, we got there.
Now now, we all know they were Benny accounts. ;)

Tis’ strange tho that you’d want to take credit for insulting your own club like this but then again Tigers do have a tendency to eat their own in bad times or good.

This is awesome, we all worked together as a team, we all cooperated and we all got the Tiges over the 500 vote mark & clear leaders as the weakest premiership team in the AFL era. :thumbsu:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back as we celebrate another job well done as only we could do it.

Sorry Tiggs, we only made clear what we and you already new.

Way to go team ‘we’ of BF. :)

well done.

We now look forward to being the worst team in history to go back to back

Tis’ strange tho that you’d want to take credit for insulting your own club like this but then again Tigers do have a tendency to eat their own in bad times or good.
What makes you think we were insulting ourselves??

Guess it would be too deep for you to work this one out lol

What makes you think we were insulting ourselves??

Guess it would be too deep for you to work this one out lol
503 votes.
That sure is some deep s**t you’ve delivered to yourselves this time. :$

Now now, we all know they were Benny accounts. ;)

Well we have beaten no one good, so it made sense to us to vote Richmond. That and we really wanted to win to avoid the premiership hangover.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

well done.

I sincerely hope you do. It would be such a shame if you didn’t that I reckon I would hardly be able to post here out of severe disappointment. :(

So were the bookies wrong in their betting market? We’re you wrong mr mod? I mean I’m happy with those odds, 8-1 for a team that will hardly drop a game at the g is great however someone must have got the odds wrong? Or is our hangover about to start? If we continue through the season needing only one quarter to break teams open and go back2back do you still think people will look back at 2017 as being a weak premier or the start of a juggernaut?
No, the bookies are now proven to be spot on.

So they knew, right then and there, that Richmond won in one of the weakest years the comp has ever seen, and that other teams would go passed them in the immediate next season.

4th line of betting directly after a flag wasn't it?

So they knew, right then and there, that Richmond won in one of the weakest years the comp has ever seen, and that other teams would go passed them in the immediate next season.

Haha crawled out of your hole champ? What are the odds for 2019 flag o wise one?

So this year was just as weak? We finished minor premier so are the Eagles weak too as the comp can't be that strong to allow that.....

This weak and strong year is all BS. A premiership is a premiership. They are all worth the same. Its ridiculous people even bring it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done.

You sure showed just how far arrogance gets you.

So this year was just as weak? We finished minor premier so are the Eagles weak too as the comp can't be that strong to allow that.....

This weak and strong year is all BS. A premiership is a premiership. They are all worth the same. Its ridiculous people even bring it up.
Can’t argue with this guy, he’s special.

Can’t argue with this guy, he’s special.
Well YOU can't argue with me, because I've already won the argument.

4th line of betting after a flag = weak premier.

Now proven to be the correct estimation.

Quite often itis a tool used by those seeking to undermine the biggest success in footy. It really is all there is left.

Nic Nat, Gaff, Shep etc would have been handy. West Coast did brilliantly.

I am living rent free in your head.

How obsessed are you to bring out a post from May?

LOL
It was one of the first posts on this page after the bump. I only needed to scroll up a fraction so don't flatter yourself.

You were as arrogant as any after your premiership and now you're getting your comeuppance.

this year was probably a little weak too, but not weak enough for the weakest premier in history to go back to back. ;)

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen coming from you.

And that really is saying something because it is an extroadinarily strong field of really stupid posts and "obesrvations"

lol

haters gunna hate

Back