Port Fans Suck - Rucci Jumps Off Bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to that campaign not only did the club stop the decline in membership numbers but membership actually increased. :D:D

If you feel like an idiot now Kalty its because you are. :thumbsu:

PS. Your membership has steadily dropped over the last three years.

Who's the idiot ???

Port Adelaide 29,092 (2010 members) 30,605 ( 2009 members)

(even Rucci in the video said that Port this year had it's smallest attendences and membership numbers)

Seriously it is sad to invent garbage, but to then be delusional enough to call someone an idiot based on false information that you have just created yourself is truly bottom of the barrel stuff.

Just for the record your membership numbers were 35,648 in 2006 so since 2006 Port have lost around 6,500 members (roughly 20% of your 2006 members), so try and spin away, but the numbers dont lie.

BTW here the link proving that 2010 membership was lower than 2009

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/98326/default.aspx

It all reeks of a sanitary wipe to me, just clean up the decks Rucci and sweep out the old cause here comes the new!!

Mods move this woeful thread to the sa shit fight.

No-one cares what's going on in that shit hole. Dirty water drinking bin scabs................i speak for the rest of the bay.

in your defence you're not right in the head.

is it your argument that the Crows will move to Adelaide Oval, without being compensated for their $21M facility?

time to adjust the dose.

I laughed.

Who's the idiot ???

(even Rucci in the video said that Port this year had it's smallest attendences and membership numbers)

Seriously it is sad to invent garbage, but to then be delusional enough to call someone an idiot based on false information that you have just created yourself is truly bottom of the barrel stuff.

Just for the record your membership numbers were 35,648 in 2006 so since 2006 Port have lost around 6,500 members (roughly 20% of your 2006 members), so try and spin away, but the numbers dont lie.

Pretty comprehensive pwnage there. Well done.

Must really hurt gopower and wapower to see their boyfriend being humiliated like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the idiot ???

Well done Relapse nice to see some real stats and not crap from Wiki.

Interesting to note the low numbers of concession members for the Power. The club is 140 year old, one would think they would have a greater percentage of consession (ie older) members than Crows. But they dont.

Also Port's membership dropped around 5%, Crows 2%.

in your defence you're not right in the head....
I say that you're not qualified to make that call.

You're on record as arguing that Australia's $5.5 billion wine industry is more important to our economy than the $160 billion mining industry.

:cool:

Chiropractors around the place should see an increase in business

So much crow bum buddy mate slap on the back stuff going on.

i speak for the rest of the bay.

Mate, I doubt you even speak for your penis

Who's the idiot ???

The number quoted on the wiki page is Port’s total membership (i.e. ticketed and non-ticketed members) and the number used by the AFL only counts ticketed members.

Port’s 2010 membership 31,388.

I am in fact 100% correct. :thumbsu:

Mods move this woeful thread to the sa shit fight.

No-one cares what's going on in that shit hole. Dirty water drinking bin scabs................i speak for the rest of the bay.
Shut up you *** !!!

I've just got the popcorn out :mad:

The number quoted on the wiki page is Port’s total membership (i.e. ticketed and non-ticketed members) and the number used by the AFL only counts ticketed members.

Port’s 2010 membership 31,388.

I am in fact 100% correct. :thumbsu:

wiki = made up bullshit

AFL website = official stats.

Told ya it wouldnt take long;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back