Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Late in the second quarter the free kick count was 11-9 to Brisbane. It finished 30-20 to Collingwood.

Collingwood were awful but somehow Brisbane were worse. And how does Hipwood get picked every week? Totally anonymous again.

Dreadful game between two sides that kept uppercutting themselves until Brisbane knocked itself out.

If not for Neale in the second quarter, Brisbane wouldn't have given a yelp.

Daicos is a cheat player. Relies on everyone else to do the hard work for him and floats around them like a seagull picking up stats. Looks great on paper but I don't buy it. Give me Butters every day of the week.

Diacos is a dainty mimic, it's his whole shtick. A wafting freeloader flitting around on the scab, 'bout as flash as a rat with a gold tooth

and just as likeable.

Joel Selwood just comes in with Zombie comments every so often, I wonder if they have to prod him.

Just a complete media potato

No surprises, he made a living from tricking people to hit him in the head. He's just on the classic Geelong player to cushy media gig pipeline.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HUGE GOOD FRIDAY BLOCKBUSTER BETWEEN THE MIGHTY KANGAROOS AND THE RESURGENT BLUES, HOW GOOD IS VICTORIAN FOOTY!!??
FCUKIN PUMPED!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same old same old. This time targeting Eddie Betts' kids playing in their own backyard.

Note Eddie's response - can anyone here honestly say they would show the same restraint if this happened to their family? I guess that's what happens when you have to confront racism every single day of your life - accept it or get very, very angry with the rest of the world.

Same old same old. This time targeting Eddie Betts' kids playing in their own backyard.

Note Eddie's response - can anyone here honestly say they would show the same restraint if this happened to their family? I guess that's what happens when you have to confront racism every single day of your life - accept it or get very, very angry with the rest of the world.

Bizarre. What on earth is going on in their heads.

The only way you can tell whether there's a decent crowd is if you can hear them singing Country Road.

They deserve to lose every home game for that alone.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HUGE GOOD FRIDAY BLOCKBUSTER BETWEEN THE MIGHTY KANGAROOS AND THE RESURGENT BLUES, HOW GOOD IS VICTORIAN FOOTY!!??

'tRaDiTiOnAl RiVaLs'

Send that campaigner to gaol.

What on hell?!

No surprises, he made a living from tricking people to hit him in the head. He's just on the classic Geelong player to cushy media gig pipeline.
It’s how they ‘mange the cap’ so well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back