Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Same old same old. This time targeting Eddie Betts' kids playing in their own backyard.

Note Eddie's response - can anyone here honestly say they would show the same restraint if this happened to their family? I guess that's what happens when you have to confront racism every single day of your life - accept it or get very, very angry with the rest of the world.

Appalling.

Richmond coach Adem Yze has no long-term worries about superstar Dustin Martin despite ruling him out of Sunday’s clash with Sydney due to a lingering calf issue.
Despite the three-time Norm Smith medallist being named for the match, Martin didn’t train on Friday morning and Yze said the club needed to “break the cycle” of him just getting through the week and ruled him out.

Same old same old. This time targeting Eddie Betts' kids playing in their own backyard.

Note Eddie's response - can anyone here honestly say they would show the same restraint if this happened to their family? I guess that's what happens when you have to confront racism every single day of your life - accept it or get very, very angry with the rest of the world.

Eddie is a better man than me. I wouldn't be 'having a chat' with these c***s if those were my kids.

Schultz is the type of forward Freo used to trade in, not out.
Interesting reading his take on playing Collingwood in the 2022 finals match at the MCG.
He was saying how great it was with the majority of the 90k cheering the pies.
He says it was ‘so cool’ and wanted to be part of it.
Looks like Freo did the right thing by trading him.
Pick 34 and a future first works out pretty good for them.

What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Unless your team mates film it and sent it to your partners.

Wonder if it's bad enough there's Brisbane players who are going to want to look elsewhere next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Unless your team mates film it and sent it to your partners.

Wonder if it's bad enough there's Brisbane players who are going to want to look elsewhere next year?
Sounds like a lot will play out. Crows camp mark 2. Footballers not understanding whatsapp!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back