Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe how s**t Sydney have become to be honest. This is worse than our 2021 to 2022 crash from them.

It's all one way traffic here, they're just holding on.

Will Hayward gets caught behind a lot for a more mobile forward

Hope Port win the premiership since the swans season is done. A few reasons:

1. The lolz on the sack hinkley threads with posters still probably demanding they sack him.
2. Don't want a vic side to win it.
3. It would massively piss of the crows which would make me happy after what they did with the Judas Dawson trade.
4. Feel like your win against us started this possible dynasty.

Up the power & Supreme Chancellor Hinkley aka Darth Hinkleyous

hinkle6.jpg hinkleyous.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT and Richo question umpiring calls that are spot on and back in ******* terrible calls with almost frightening consistency.
I only listen to Port's games with the sound on but BT and Richo are clueless when it comes to the rules of Australian Rules Football. Moreso BT. BT constantly going on about how every free Port get is lucky just feeds the belief among numpty viewers that Port get a dream run from the umpires when infact the opposite is true.

4. Feel like your win against us started this possible dynasty.

I sometimes wonder what would have happened if that ball went a few extra metres.

Does our season just start spiraling out of control, or would we have just started this big win streak one week later?

It’s nice to look at other teams this year (apart from Collingwood) and think ‘…pfft we are better than these guys’

Feels like ages since I have thought that.
The reason is not only our improvement but the decline of other teams.
Just look at todays menu, shyt v shyt and unless you have the top 3 teams playing it’s more boring than watching grass grow.
The competition as a competition for me is at its lowest level ever.

Is the GABBA the worst ground for TV? I find it really hard to watch, also is it the only ground here the bloody camera is centred? Why is that?
SCG is the worst for TV. The main camera looks like it’s on the ground level. It’s horrible to watch.

2nd report from last night:

On Thursday Geelong got a few xtra disposals from our players not tackling the player to the ground, the umpires are too slow with the whistle if that’s what the AFL want.

On the other side of the scale JHF gets HTB against him because he doesn’t flop to the ground and again the whistle is too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back