Opinion The Port Adelaide CouldaBeens

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Brooks never debuted for us, but he got us Steve Salopek and part of Byron Pickett. Salopek should be captain of the Coodabeens, but in helping get us Byron, Big Bad Bustling Barry Brooks should be in the Coodabeens Hall of Fame.

Jarrod Leinert was a big one.

Personally thought he was a bit undersized and couldn’t take a contested mark if his life depended on it, but generally reliable when called upon without setting the world aflame.

Lots here thought he should’ve been a fixture, but.

No superstar, but he was everything you want in a depth player.

Hardly ever put a foot wrong when we needed him and was reliable as it gets.

Fabian Deluca could've been anything.

I still don’t know how Jarrad Redden didn’t have the career Sean Darcy is having

Gotta fit Kane Mitchell in there somewhere simply for that one Saints game

Barry Brooks never debuted for us, but he got us Steve Salopek and part of Byron Pickett. Salopek should be captain of the Coodabeens, but in helping get us Byron, Big Bad Bustling Barry Brooks should be in the Coodabeens Hall of Fame.
I did think Salopek but I figured he played too many games to qualify.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still don’t know how Jarrad Redden didn’t have the career Sean Darcy is having
It might be a 4 ruckman bench at this rate

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would have liked to see what Snelling and Jack Trengove could have shown if given a proper chance. I also liked some of the dash that Kai Pudney showed, especially when we were lacking some speed around the ground (apart from White).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still say Nick Salter could've won a Coleman

If he had Sean Darcy's knees, he would have.

Daniel Flynn could have been a very good winger if he settled in Australia.

Shame we are not using the Cat B spots for these types of players, you never know when one will work, worth the punt I think.

Ryan Willits.

I remember Tredders saying he’ll be a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Michael Stevens pick 5. We’ve had a bit of a brother fetish but that was a biggest flop and I recall having high hopes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back