Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we start by getting an AI that understands the game to replace someone like Dwayne on the bloody games day broadcasts?

Quick win for the tech and for long suffering viewers there.
You just need to invest in one of those hitec TVs with a mute button.

I've posted before that the AFL should have the option of ground noise only and no commentary.

Looks like they put Andy back in charge of entertainment. Have you thought about a big 70s act?

So many good young Australian musos around, who wouldn't love hearing Dune Rats covering Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again, or The Chats performing 6 Litre GTR. Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers, The Buoys... come on AFL, KISS don't need another super payout.
The AFL tried the Aussie talent thing a few years ago. It sucked.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Adelaide midfielder Matt Crouch is set to remain with the Crows, with a new deal reportedly tabled.

great news.

Outrageous lack of respect for Ben Newton in this thread.

Mathew bishop and Peter Walsh

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide midfielder Matt Crouch is set to remain with the Crows, with a new deal reportedly tabled.

great news.
Weird, I thought they might trade him to Gold Coast for Noah Anderson and a second rounder

You're all wrong.

Jack Trengove would be selected, only for a confused Jackson Trengove to wander out there at the end of the game

Looks like they put Andy back in charge of entertainment. Have you thought about a big 70s act?

So many good young Australian musos around, who wouldn't love hearing Dune Rats covering Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again, or The Chats performing 6 Litre GTR. Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers, The Buoys... come on AFL, KISS don't need another super payout.

Amyl and the sniffers - AFL Grand final setlist:
  • Blowjobs
  • don't need a campaigner like you
  • gacked on anger
  • GFY

This thread is making me realise that there's a weirdly high amount of players who have played for both Port and Melbourne. Bishop, Pickett, Watts, Toumpas, Trengove, Newton, Rodan just off the top of my head.

We'd have a similar record with Essendon, maybe Hawthorn, not sure there would be too many beyond that.

Outrageous lack of respect for Ben Newton in this thread.

Andrew Obst

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

This thread is making me realise that there's a weirdly high amount of players who have played for both Port and Melbourne. Bishop, Pickett, Watts, Toumpas, Trengove, Newton, Rodan just off the top of my head.

We'd have a similar record with Essendon, maybe Hawthorn, not sure there would be too many beyond that.

West Coast? Lyle, Cummings, Downsborough, Ebert, Lycett, Rioli, I’m sure there are others.

We’ve dealt with Richmond a lot too.

Rodan, Meyer, Thomas, Thomson, Chaplin, White, Schulz, Moore off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back