Port v Hawthorn gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here we go again. Time to saddle up and ride on out ...

Forecast for Friday evening
Fine with some high cloud. Cool to mild with light to moderate west to southwest winds, turning light southeast to northeast in the evening.

I wish Chad were playing after that Bozo had a dig at him to retire

I wish I could get there, even if it was just too boo Judas Burger would be satisfying enough.

Is there any hope of an effort tonight? I don't feel good about this at all. I feel another humiliation coming up, but hope with everything I have I'm wrong.

Go the Power!!!

-------------------------------------PAFC FOREVER-------------------------------------------

It would've been great if Broges was fully fit with Hale now out leaving Renouf as their only ruck.

Terrible start Buddy early mark after we gave free away i the centre to Bateman. Guerra misses shot thank F for that.

Another mark i50 for Hawks already, shot on goal is good their ruckman loose by Brog's. Turn over cost us from Pettigrew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the start we needed, will be interesting to see if our players can respond. Stewart fumbles and Pearce kicks out on the full, first real chance.

Hawks bring ball in easily, but we win back through Pearce who GOALS....

Port free out of centre Rodan plays on P Stewart kicks and Ebert takes mark, holding breath as he kicks and its bad off the boot but it comes back like a banana GOAL!!!! Port are up!!:)

I'm not one to whinge about the umps but we are getting RAPED. They've cost us 3 goals here, and we're only 5 mins into 2nd qtr. Don't remember ever being shafted this badly before.

Boys looking good. Clearly working harder than last 2 weeks (not hard) and clearly been told to take the game on.

P 47
H 35
13:20 left in 2nd qtr

Being dropped seems to have put a rocket up Pearce's bum... havn't seem him dance like this for years.

Another free in the defensive 50...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back