Port: You can never tear us apart. Crowd: Booooo. Port: We are torn apart, stop bullying us!!

Would you boo JHF?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen too many felines, apart from cats, roaming around the Australian bush killing native birds, frogs, lizards etc.

What are thoughts about feral dogs mauling and killing kids and elderly people etc ?

Scum breeds like Pit Bulls and those Stafford Shire Mutts should all be exterminated and put down.

Plenty more birds, frogs and lizards where they come from.

Oh stop your sooking Jaz and learn to take criticism. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes at the Bay 12 to 15 years ago, this place is completly mild compared to back then.

200.webp

What are thoughts about feral dogs mauling and killing kids and elderly people etc ?

Scum breeds like Pit Bulls and those Stafford Shire Mutts should all be exterminated and put down.

Yeah my place is overrun with thylacines, worrongs and oolacampaigneras. Oh wait.

Bad owners make bad dogs-punishment the owners. Feral dogs? Shoot on sight.

Edit: autocorrect doesnt like oola****as? Lol.

Get rid of them as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prelims?

They’ll be out in straight sets.
The sad thing is I was buying into the Port Premiership talk.

Now they are back to being pretenders. I've jumped back on the Lions now. Can't back collingwood and Melbourne already won one.

Back