Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't discount the inquiry being immediately shot down and followed by laughter.

Griffen leaving the Dogs was the best thing that ever happened to that club.

It's a big call for Tom to make, especially after his mummy's boys quotes of 2 years ago, but you can't deny there have been reports of friction amongst your leaders.

Just don't rule it out. Indeed, give it serious thought. I'll leave it there.

It's a big call for Tom to make, especially after his mummy's boys quotes of 2 years ago, but you can't deny there have been reports of friction amongst your leaders.

Maybe cotchin should go to Melbourne, that way he won't have to worry about "playing" finals games

Zero chance. Seriously.

Please point me to reports of friction amongst our leaders, e.g. Leppa, Rocky and Swann. I was aware of rumours about some members of the playing groups versus the leadership, but please feel free to enlighten us about the intra-leader friction.

I'm guessing this is obviously aimed at PeterSchwab. I don't know what the rest of us "giving it serious thought" would do, unless UTG's system of list management largely involves fans praying and hoping for miracles. Although to be fair, I think that's also how he comes up with his "scoops" so I can understand if he applies that same system to other elements of his life.

Maybe cotchin should go to Melbourne, that way he won't have to worry about "playing" finals games

I think its unfair to make fun of Cotchin while he is still missing and the authorities are looking for him.

So he wants to go home to Benalla?

Next you'll be telling us Josh Green wants a trade back home as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he wants to go home to Benalla?

Next you'll be telling us Josh Green wants a trade back home as well.

The funny thing is that Hanley made the "mummy's boys" comment.

All Rocky did was criticise the situation where 2nd year players were demanding trades to specific clubs.

UTG fails again.

The funny thing is that Hanley made the "mummy's boys" comment.

All Rocky did was criticise the situation where 2nd year players were demanding trades to specific clubs.

UTG fails again.

So it's Hanley that wants to go home to Benalla? I get so confused at this time of the year. Luckily I can rely on UTG's remarkable insight.

Outstanding. Classic UTG.

Back to top form. Elbow up, foot forward, and links us to a player that either we've already been linked to (nick to slips) or one that isn't going to end up at our club (played the ball on to his own stumps).

Deal was pretty much done, terms agreed.

I admire Rockliff for backing out late, in some ways. After what he said when all those draftees left, and when his best mate left, he's decided to forego personal success to stick by a club that drafted him. Even though he made some players cry during the 360s this year and the relationships internally are fractured, that shows integrity. After all, he burst into tears at the draft combine all those years ago, and has built an OK career up north, so things can turn around

Happy to share on here, though DMs are getting a bit OTT. :)

Deal was pretty much done, terms agreed.

I admire Rockliff for backing out late, in some ways. After what he said when all those draftees left, and when his best mate left, he's decided to forego personal success to stick by a club that drafted him. Even though he made some players cry during the 360s this year and the relationships internally are fractured, that shows integrity. After all, he burst into tears at the draft combine all those years ago, and has built an OK career up north, so things can turn around

Happy to share on here, though DMs are getting a bit OTT. :)

For some people they can, yes.

Others seem to fall into a pattern that repeats itself year after year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back