flggr Post here if you have a player who has kicked 50 or more goals in a season over the last 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends,

After years of s**t freds using narrow criteria to exclude people, I thought I would create one to bring everybody together in true Bae fashion.

The rules for this thread are very simple.

1. If your team has a player that has kicked 50 or more goals in a season, you can post here.

2. If you like, you can post a clip of your favourite goal.

Now, given the level of elite talent available, I'm sure everyone can enjoy this Fred. Off the top of my head even Gold Coast (Lynch), Essendon (Joe D), Hawthorn (Breust, Gunston, Roughie) and Norf (Blakey) have elite forwards that have kicked 50+ in a season.

At Geelong we have been blessed to have a few players do it, including Tom Hawkins and Jeremy Cameron.

Looking forward to seeing some elite talent being posted :)
Tyson Stengle kicking 53 goals in Geelong's 2022 premiership season!

Mods clearly this brainless twit here is injury trolling, can you please re-ban the flog again?
How do you get "injury trolling" from me posting Tom Lynch at the height of his powers?

Even when fit his output at the Suns (66 goals) surpassed his output at Richmond (63 goals).

It's no wonder you prefer a white square in the top left :$

How do you get "injury trolling" from me posting Tom Lynch at the height of his powers?

Even when fit his output at the Suns (66 goals) surpassed his output at Richmond (63 goals).

It's no wonder you prefer a white square in the top left :$
Shut up flog you don't troll any injured players period here D/H

Porkins is a fat pig and he can't play anymore because he's too obese.
Enjoy your ban!

Great Job Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Days since the smelly scats won a game...

I didn't realise being spudded up by Richmond culture was an injury :(

Perhaps it's one of those "invisible" injury types
Gee that doesn't say much for your shitty backline then when he tore em a new one in the 2019 prelim..:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back