flggr Post here if you think you’re guaranteed to beat Geelong during the rest of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that aged well Reg
I should have put a bet on.

Not with a Geelong poster though, too many squibs.

Speaking of which, where is the happy one? I can't tag him. Does that mean I'm on ignore or has he done a runner?

Richmond
Richmond
Richmond
Melbourne

What Ever GIF by Newcastle University

Hooray! Richmond don't go home empty handed (despite giving away their first rounder for Jacob Hopper).

Well done, Tugboats!

This sounds like fun.

How about whoever's team loses our next encounter in round 10 doesn't post in the bay until a week before the re-match in round 20?

Just in case you're not confident, as a sweetener, if Freo loses both games, I won't post in here again, ever.

michael-jordan-space-jam.gif

Well done, brave Sir Reginald! A gold star for you <3.

Given it was at our cheatground, you get TWO gold stars, in fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After our wobbly effort v the Chooks I doubt we'll beat anyone

Don't be so down, friend. The umpires are here to help you into finals once again :)

Remember, they can't kick the goals for you, but they can deny the other team kicked a goal if need be ;)

Don't be so down, friend. The umpires are here to help you into finals once again :)

Remember, they can't kick the goals for you, but they can deny the other team kicked a goal if need be ;)

171 friendoid! Plus Wurst Coast Chooks got the rub of the green from the Umps.

Hawthorn would win by 100 points

Except they didn't when they had the opportunity :(

Bad luck, Maybloom. I bet you'd settle for blooming in May right now, actually.

That said, much better position than the Tugboats are in - but even North have a first round pick this year :$

LOL, some real gold ITT - including a classic Cheffy squib :$ what a coincidence that he changed Bennies the day Freo beat the Handbaggers at KP, again 😂

Carlton.
September
It’s just good to have you Carlton flogs back on the Bay...its been a while. Just make sure you stick around when it all goes pear shaped again
We are amused watching all the try hards bang on about being April Premiers

Who knows, you might draw Geelong in the Finals. You know, Finals?

FARKIN’ LOL 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back