flggr Post here if you think you’re guaranteed to beat Geelong during the rest of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

This sounds like fun.

How about whoever's team loses our next encounter in round 10 doesn't post in the bay until a week before the re-match in round 20?

Just in case you're not confident, as a sweetener, if Freo loses both games, I won't post in here again, ever.

michael-jordan-space-jam.gif

This sounds like fun.

How about whoever's team loses our next encounter in round 10 doesn't post in the bay until a week before the re-match in round 20?

Just in case you're not confident, as a sweetener, if Freo loses both games, I won't post in here again, ever.

You won’t post in here ever again? 🤣

BB235395-617C-4E60-8BE8-18E5E52CBE04.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The doofus is on svenska time dude!:grinv1:
You think I was interrupting dinner?
Huh? You yelled at some clouds and then tagged me in the next post. :drunk:

WTF are you talking about? 🤣
A game-day bet to spice up your thread. I set out my terms. Back your team in or propose your own. Let me know what you think after you finish your rollmops.

A game-day bet to spice up your thread. I set out my terms. Back your team in or propose your own.
Sure, bet away as much as you want.

Cats still win by 40.
Let me know what you think after you finish your rollmops.
lol I don’t eat seafood, I already explained this in DanWA’s wonderful cooking thread, dumbo. 🤣

This sounds like fun.

That's not much of a bet Reg when you're already lining up your Terry Tasman alias

Sure, bet away as much as you want.
I already did. In English.

braveheart-crazy.gif

Cats still win by 40.
OK, so shouldn't be a problem then. I myself aren't as confident, I think we'll only win by 19.
lol I don’t eat seafood, I already explained this in DanWA’s wonderful cooking thread, dumbo. 🤣
lol, I don't read that s**t.
That's not much of a bet Reg when you're already lining up your Terry Tasman alias
Not Terry, Steven

images

Five years is a long time. To be honest, if I make it myself I'll be impressed.

True but that was nothing compared to the ease of the 4 points were gifted in round 1.
If only we could all be lucky enough to play R15hmond every week.
Yeah I know the feeling, its like Richmond wishes it could play Geelong in every final it ever plays in but that would be too easy.
12 v 2:oops:

Its okay winning 2 finals out of 14 against Richmond and 10 flags in 125 years isn't bad... for Geelong.
Of course, we can’t always get Collingwouldn’t in the GF.

Oh wait, you did 3 years running. And then a prelim in the 4th just for good measure. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back