Post here if you've scored 21 or more goals in a game in season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost as embarrassing an achievement as my Carlton supporting flog mate that bet on them for a straight win as part of our punters club today :$
What did he get back
1 cent on every dollar?

Checking in 😎
Seriously you're celebrating this now? :$

Angry American Idol GIF

The only baiting you’re doing is masturbaiting

Congrats on reeling in TT, the only Bay poster who takes everything literally

/golf clap
So according to your own bullshit you are spending your Easter morning coffee time (in Spain) trolling a team that just won by 50+ points when your own mob managed to fall arse backwards over the line against another Owen?

That is some really sad s**t.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So according to your own bullshit you are spending your Easter morning coffe time (in Spain) trolling a team that just won by 50+ points when your own mob managed to fall arse backwards over the line against another Owen?

That is some really sad s**t.
Are Tig Tug and Sausage Flogger at it again?

It's the one certainty when I log in to this place. Their combined melts have been going for months if not years. Just sit back and enjoy :joycat:

So according to your own bullshit you are spending your Easter morning coffee time (in Spain) trolling

Yes, from the back of a car on the way to Morocco. Is that an acceptable use of time to you?

Uh I also got you and 2 other ******* Pies fans riled up within the first 10 posts

Sure you did /headpat

Try having your team winning a game, any game, or STFU.

Norf looks Ok. I will be backing them to beat the Tuggers unless Lynch snipes them out of the game.
Ok smartarse lets see you back up your big mouth then, either put up or shut up. I'll take any bet you like on that game, are you in tough guy?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back