FTA-TV Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watched the latest Power spin offs?
I thought the one with Tariq was ok, but of a disappointing last episode, thought there would be more bloodshed! But on the whole it was ok.
Watched the first 2 episodes of Tommy and it has some solid potential.
By far one of the best characters from the original so have been looking forward to this.

Anyone watched the latest Power spin offs?
I thought the one with Tariq was ok, but of a disappointing last episode, thought there would be more bloodshed! But on the whole it was ok.
Watched the first 2 episodes of Tommy and it has some solid potential.
By far one of the best characters from the original so have been looking forward to this.

I really like Power book ghost which is somewhat surprising as I hated Tariq in Power, the little campaigner that he was. But I do find elements of the power book ghost to be unrealistic, such as the whole Tejada family supposedly being these big drug dealers and yet having zero muscle and lacking any serious gangster factor outside of Kane. The old man is a terrible character and Mary J Blige character is also incredibly average.

I look forward to starting the one with Tommy.

I really like Power book ghost which is somewhat surprising as I hated Tariq in Power, the little campaigner that he was. But I do find elements of the power book ghost to be unrealistic, such as the whole Tejada family supposedly being these big drug dealers and yet having zero muscle and lacking any serious gangster factor outside of Kane. The old man is a terrible character and Mary J Blige character is also incredibly average.

I look forward to starting the one with Tommy.

Slow start but the show is great now, hated Tariq during the original Power he has killed it in this, Mary J is awesome.

Love the lawyer played by Method Man absolutely brilliant actor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back