FTA-TV Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought that was a brilliant episode personally. Joseph Sikora killed it(no pun intended)

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also enjoyed it although still unsure of the format they have used to show who will killed Ghost. Especially don't understand why they spent an entire episode of a character as insignificant as Poz last week, at least Dre and Tommy were main characters worthy of an episode.

Also enjoyed it although still unsure of the format they have used to show who will killed Ghost. Especially don't understand why they spent an entire episode of a character as insignificant as Poz last week, at least Dre and Tommy were main characters worthy of an episode.

I Listen to a power podcast (afterbuzz tvs power after show)and they had one of the producers on the show. The aim is to give each character their closure. The point of paz was actually giving Angela closure. Tbh I also found the paz episode tiresome, I wasn't a fan of Dre's episode particularly either. I think they are setting it up nicely to round out one of.my favourite ever series.

Side note they are putting together a solid lineup for power book two, also Sikora has sparked intrigue with one of his insta posts of him wearing a Tommy season 1 cap. Kemp has always stated there will be multiple spin offs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's shame would have liked to see one more season of Ghost being an absolute campaigner he was finally on top of the world.

This is my biggest disappointment from the series, we've seen Ghost was capable of being a bad ass but never was a complete bad ass as he wanted to be legit which was understandable. Then his daughter died and I thought we might see him live up to the reputation he had that got him his street name 'Ghost' but that didn't eventuate so when Angela died I thought surely this is the moment where he is defeated and returns to the street but again we didn't see that side of him. I know the argument can be made that he actually ended up achieving what he wanted before being shot moments after making it but I feel we have been somewhat cheated of the stone cold killer we have been led to believe Ghost was when push came to shove, which losing the two people he loved the most I think should have pushed him further back into that life he wanted to escape.

The whole storyline revolved around James wanting to go legit while everyone closest to him kept trying to make that impossible. The irony is when he is finally clear of the street life and has a direct lane to politics the streets kills him.

I think book II we will learn more about ghost.

Is next episode about Tasha, Tariq or Sax?

Also is it possible that it was none of them, but instead someone like Rodriquez?
Next ep is the last and I expect it to wrap all three into the one episode. Courtney Kemp already said that it won't be someone from out of the box.

Meh, disappointing end to what was in truth a disappointing final season especially the last half. Doesn't help when you kill off two key characters.

Were they suggesting in the trailer for Power book II that there will be five different spin offs?

Were they suggesting in the trailer for Power book II that there will be five different spin offs?
That’s what I saw.

So glad to have been part of this Power journey, while the end was not a strong as the first seasons, it doesn’t detract how much I enjoyed the series overall.

Relatively happy with the ending it really only could go one way and they added some nice little twists into it.

4 spin offs book II is the Mary j Blige led spin off that will feature method man also, follows 24 hours after the events of power. Book III is the prequel set around Kanan, Book IV is politically based around Tate and the one I'm personally looking forward too book V centred around Tommy's move to LA.

They're going for broke it's never been done before and I hope it works as I do love this show.

Power book II dropped on Monday and didn't skip a beat from its predecessor. Looking like another hit tbh. Method man was immense in the first ep, and Mary j Bliges plot line look fascinating!

Power Book II: Ghost

Last edited:
Power book II dropped on Monday and didn't skip a beat from its predecessor. Looking like another hit tbh. Method man was immense in the first ep, and Mary j Bliges plot line look fascinating!

Power Book II: Ghost

They need a spin off with Tommy would be incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back