Practice Matches!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by HahnPremium8
I'M EXCITED! :D long weekend yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

The joy of being a cusual employee. I will be working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night...all at my standard rate.

What time does the game start????

Originally posted by Isdogisgood
The game starts at 2...what is the plan PC???

Ok here is the Gee Ohh...

Arriving at the Whitten Oval at 12:30, with Mission Impossible music playing, i will collect the cargo...

Driving down Geelong Rd we will then partake in a game of "eye spy" keeping it as clean as possible ;)

After cruising for an hour or so, we will arrive in Geelong where i will promtly get lost as the signs pointing to Baytec Stadium seem to disapear the closer you get...

After much discussion i will finally relent and get the Melways out, and then proceed to park a country mile away from the ground...

While walking to the ground, we will kick and do "flickpasses"

Upon arriving at Gate 1 i will complain that i hate coming to this place and even though it is a practise game, i hope we smash them, at this time, Rocco will remind me that it is only a practise game...

How does that all sound?? :D:D

Sig, who seems to not be able to confirm, may have left a seat open if anyone else is interested??

PC are we meeting outside the carpark or inside it near the gaming area?

PS: Manyoo 4
Useless scum 0
:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Rocco Jones
PC are we meeting outside the carpark or inside it near the gaming area?

PS: Manyoo 4
Useless scum 0
:mad: :mad:

Car Park near the gaming area me thinks...

Red Falcon, Bulldog stickers, three hubcaps unless i can "find" one in the two days :D

Becks & Ruud... Its in the bag... :D

Who else is going on saturday?Westy are you making the journey mate?Jim,K9,Jboyar,egg,bulldog1954,xie?????Where should I meet you guys at the ground PC?BTW if you get lost trying to find kardinia park then you will get lost anywhere:rolleyes: Its on the main roadyou just have to keep following it down.The hardest will be finding a car park.:(

Originally posted by dogboy23
Who else is going on saturday?Westy are you making the journey mate?Jim,K9,Jboyar,egg,bulldog1954,xie?????Where should I meet you guys at the ground PC?BTW if you get lost trying to find kardinia park then you will get lost anywhere:rolleyes: Its on the main roadyou just have to keep following it down.The hardest will be finding a car park.:(

Dogboy

I have no idea where we will be sitting... I hear on the wing is pretty good, but i'll leave it to a majority rule kinda thing...

Give us a call when you get there and we'll work it out...

Sorry, can't make it - domestic duties.

Originally posted by PC28

Ok here is the Gee Ohh...

Arriving at the Whitten Oval at 12:30, with Mission Impossible music playing, i will collect the cargo...

Driving down Geelong Rd we will then partake in a game of "eye spy" keeping it as clean as possible ;)

After cruising for an hour or so, we will arrive in Geelong where i will promtly get lost as the signs pointing to Baytec Stadium seem to disapear the closer you get...

After much discussion i will finally relent and get the Melways out, and then proceed to park a country mile away from the ground...

While walking to the ground, we will kick and do "flickpasses"

Upon arriving at Gate 1 i will complain that i hate coming to this place and even though it is a practise game, i hope we smash them, at this time, Rocco will remind me that it is only a practise game...

How does that all sound?? :D:D

Sig, who seems to not be able to confirm, may have left a seat open if anyone else is interested??

LOL very funny pc

poor sig :(

btw i don't think you would appreciate my taste in music so i wont bother :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocco has just reminded me that there is a Basketball game on Saturday night...

Hahn & Isdog - Are you guys keen to go??

Anyone else keen to meet up at the Basketball??

Tigers V Titans if anyone is interested...

Sig has piked on this one too :rolleyes: ;)

Who else is going on saturday?Westy are you making the journey mate?

I'm living in Geelong at the moment (for uni), so yeah Dogboy, I'm sure I'll be able to organise a 3 minute drive to the ground to catch up with ya's. ;)

I might have to leave a little early because I've got my mates' engagement party back in Melbourne tomorrow night... hopefully we'll already be up by 10 goals by then. :)

I'll give ya a call tomorrow as soon as I get there.

Originally posted by Westy_Boy

I'm living in Geelong at the moment (for uni), so yeah Dogboy, I'm sure I'll be able to organise a 3 minute drive to the ground to catch up with ya's. ;)

I might have to leave a little early because I've got my mates' engagement party back in Melbourne tomorrow night... hopefully we'll already be up by 10 goals by then. :)

I'll give ya a call tomorrow as soon as I get there.

Hooray

Westy Boy's dazzling skills will be on display :p

I cant make it anymore I have recieved a better offer(local pub) sorry guys maybe next time its a shame because my mates are going to the old geelong hotel tonight and I could have gone straight there and we could have all had a drink.Oh well it will save $15 petrol money and a possible speeding ticket.Please give a detailed review as I cant rely on my own review:D .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back