Pre-Original Festival Draft Game VII Organisation

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think I will have to sit this one out. Sorry mate.
Just don't have gthe time.

Ditto.:(

Unfortunately, Zarrix will not be able to participate in the upcoming festival draft season. Despite all good intentions, there is insufficient time to dedicate to this game in the coming weeks. The relatively lukewarm response to the festival this time has also been considered.

I was going to start up my own game when I got back from Melbourne, but I figured that it would be too much of an unnecessary pain in the arse to have the most intense part of this game start at the same time as my trip.

well thats unfortunate, both your prescences will be missed during the game, i think that means we have 8 players, do you guys think thats enough?

well thats unfortunate, both your prescences will be missed during the game, i think that means we have 8 players, do you guys think thats enough?

I think that you need twelve. Just keep advertising (ask those who were involved in the dead second game etc). Most unfortunate that I can't be a part, enjoyed the first one immensely.

I would particpate guys but I'm going to be missing for half of Feb and seeing last time the game took about a month I think it would be wise not to hold it up for you guys. I reckon 10 players would be enough though.

I can't believe the lukewarm response this has gotten though, considering the last time I played, every man and their dog wanted to be a part of it. I guess it's summer time though, and this board isn't anywhere near as busy and lots of people are/will be going away etc.

It's a great procrastinator though, so thats why I prefer if it's held during semester :D

well, we will have to settle for 10 players i think, a little dissapointing, but nonetheless, 2 more spots available if any of you guys are interested..... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back