Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I ordered some premiership merch on October 7th, and they've only just told me it was shipped on Monday night.

Interesting how the ordering experience can vary so much. This is the first time I've bought from HawksNest, I usually get my stuff from the AFL Store or Rebel because it's more convenient.

But this time I decided to support the club by ordering direct, and it's just been a long waiting game. Can't see myself doing it again.

Most of the new stuff only came in this week. The blue 3X caps came in this week for example. I think the sherrins have only just arrived as well.

I bought the premiership jumper for my daughter - it is an awesome jumper.

245BC6E7-C8F2-DBAF-DE833C4D57F015093peat-gsy-1000x1000.jpg

Just ordered this little baby.
Three-Peat guernsey with N0. 15 on the back.

https://hawksnestonline.com.au/premiersapparel2015/hawthorn-2015-3peat-guernsey---adult

My Triumphant framed guernsey arrived! It's bloody massive :/

Personally I think it's cruel of the club making expensive stuff available early Sunday -.-
Can you post a picture of it? For the ones like me who couldn't order one

hi there. does any of you melbournites have a few of those threepeat stickers they want to sell. living in qld we dont get anything up here.
If you haven't had any luck yet, I've got a few of them. Feel free to send me a pm.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My premiership print for 2015 (along with 2014 & 2015 editions) is now available from my online store: www.timmcfarlin.com

There are also a limited number of signed and numbered prints still available. Although they're selling fast!

Premiership_Trilogy%20Poster_Limited_FRAMED_zpsyxevwk03.jpg

Poster%20Ad_zpswkmlxjet.jpg
Looks fantastic Tim, great work! :thumbsu:

Brilliant work Tim. My order is in! The 'Trilogy" will be a perfect companion to your "Back to Back" poster which I already have.

My premiership print for 2015 (along with 2014 & 2015 editions) is now available from my online store: www.timmcfarlin.com

There are also a limited number of signed and numbered prints still available. Although they're selling fast!

Premiership_Trilogy%20Poster_Limited_FRAMED_zpsyxevwk03.jpg

Poster%20Ad_zpswkmlxjet.jpg

awesome! just purchased one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back