Prochard's Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Following on from last year's success, I'm going to organise another trade game this year.

• Not everyone will be given a scenario
  • For those that are given a scenario, you will be rewarded for accomplishing it, and you will be penalised for failing to making it happen
  • If the player included in the scenario isn't successfully traded, he will enter the national draft
  • If a trade seems unreasonable, and there is contest from 8 of the unaffected 16 players, then the trade will be revoked
  • The trade period will last for 15 days, starting from whenever we have 18 individual coaches
  • You ARE allowed to select the team you support
  • No trading of future picks
  • All players and draft picks are taken from the current lists of the clubs
  • Each player must participate until the very end of the season, including the rookie and national draft and if you don't have an understandable reason for quitting half-way you will be banned
  • Each player must have: (1) A complete team list including a selected best 22 (2) A complete list of trades (3) A general statement of the approach taken for the club and a review of the period that is done AFTER the game to help the judges give you a score

The judges that are currently on board:
1. Knightmare
2. Snoopdog

and I'm either looking for 1 more or 3 more judges to round off the panel. If I cannot find another reasonable candidate I'll just not play and be the last judge.

3 scores will be given for
1. Trade period
2. National draft
3. Rookie draft

Final result=0.6(Trade period)+0.3(National draft)+0.1(Rookie draft)
Trade period=30%(Scenario)+70%(Trading)
The winner will be the coach with the highest weighed score across 3 criteria.

To avoid a conflict of interest, Geelong won't be part of the final competition.

Additional suggestions regarding the rules are welcome.

Last edited:
Adelaide-Mr Mystery Guest
Brisbane-Roylion
Carlton-Thetrader15
Collingwood-Eth-dog
Essendon-Dangermoney
Fremantle-Mitchell5
Geelong-Prochard123
Gold Coast-Skipper_
GWS-MartinLifts130
Hawthorn-Reggie
Melbourne-WestCoaster08
North Melbourne-Dumont2Brown
Port Adelaide-Groin Guru
Richmond-Jedwards
St Kilda-Twoplanks
Sydney-Crowowowow
WCE-Harro92
Western Bulldogs-Jiggystoon

Last edited:

2 questions/

1. Think everyone should get a scenario. We should all be on the same playing field.

2. If we’re forced to double up then can those 2 clubs trade with each other either directly/3 way trade or both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 questions/

1. Think everyone should get a scenario. We should all be on the same playing field.

2. If we’re forced to double up then can those 2 clubs trade with each other either directly/3 way trade or both?

1. The problem with this is that it's easy to tell if someone has ur club as their scenario, especially if a player's name is constantly brought up. This means the destination club will have unlimited power over the trade. A scenario will be given only when appropriate.

2. I think we will just wait for there to be enough players so that no double trade will occur, having multiple clubs to 1 person just creates conflicts of interests and goes against the purpose of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back