Protecting George Pell

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you might say that.

Cops + hard left.

In case we missed it. Hard left. Cops.

Hard left + useful idiots.

The left. Again.
Ahem. We'll just ignore that 2nd sentence because you never wrote it.

The left. Again.
Honourable mention to a judge.

The left. Again.
Catholic Church, not unreasonable. Oh really.

The left. Again.

How many mentions of "the left" does it take for you to be just using child sexual abuse for the purposes of demonising "the left"?

The left. Again. Shocked to be sitting here.

At what point will you stop making excuses for Pell and the Catholic Church?
You never will. Dehumanizing child rape in the way that you do is sick.
People like you are the reason that children have been raped en masse in organisations led by people like Pell.
It's always someone else's fault.
Always a conspiracy against you.
Never take responsibility.

Pell would have done himself many favours by showing some f'n empathy and remorse.
But him, like you, never will. He is a f'n animal.

I stand by every post.
Excuses don’t need to be made for an innocent man. There’s nothing to excuse. He didn’t do it.

What needs to be explained is why do many were so desperate to see him jailed for a crime he clearly didn’t commit.

I stand by every post.
Excuses don’t need to be made for an innocent man. There’s nothing to excuse. He didn’t do it.

What needs to be explained is why do many were so desperate to see him jailed for a crime he clearly didn’t commit.

And yet here you are making excuses...again.

All Britney Higgins' rapist has to claim is that nobody could ever get raped in Parliament House because they have procedures.
The precedent has been set.

You must feel uncomfortable with the rule of law, sad its not the old west & the call for a good lynching at dawn.
Its not your 'real' world.
Play On Christian Porter - you do know the stats on prosecuting historical sex crimes? Generally there are no witnesses and the evidence is long gone - if you think George Pell is a good bloke good on you. I understand why the cases ultimately failed, that doesn’t change my view and unlike you, I’ve been through the system and you should consider yourself lucky that you haven’t - but “rule of law” * off

Play On Christian Porter - you do know the stats on prosecuting historical sex crimes? Generally there are no witnesses and the evidence is long gone - if you think George Pell is a good bloke good on you. I understand why the cases ultimately failed, that doesn’t change my view and unlike you, I’ve been through the system and you should consider yourself lucky that you haven’t - but “rule of law” fu** off
Totally agree.

Play On Christian Porter - you do know the stats on prosecuting historical sex crimes? Generally there are no witnesses and the evidence is long gone - if you think George Pell is a good bloke good on you. I understand why the cases ultimately failed, that doesn’t change my view and unlike you, I’ve been through the system and you should consider yourself lucky that you haven’t - but “rule of law” fu** off
Ahahaha
Kwality is Porter
#sprungyoucampaigner!

Its the best we've got, see the rugby player who has been banned from the game & was found not guilty .. not sure where you got your claim on my view of Pell, you need to justify your rage. Says a bit.
Israel the racist islander homophobic campaigner?

No, May 27, the NRL guy accused of rape, banned from the game until he had his day in Court, was found not guilty.

One for the PC chorus, 0 for the lynch mob.
What’s his name, shake me up, a rugby league bloke accused of rape, blow me down?!

No, May 27, the NRL guy accused of rape, banned from the game until he had his day in Court, was found not guilty.

One for the PC chorus, 0 for the lynch mob.
It is extremely uncommon for the lynch mob to prevail.

The likelihood that the accused shall be forever tainted weighs heavily upon a prosecutor, when deciding upon whether a charge should be brought forth - due consideration of the defendant's culpability (moral blameworthiness). It is not solely the strength of the evidence, the prospect of conviction, the interest of the victim in prosecution, and the cost and complexity of the prosecution and trial.

Very few cases actually go to trial, those that do about 90 percent end in a guilty verdict.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What other narrative is there for the Catholic Church in this country? It's like the Republicans still in thrall to Trump, allowing such a grotesque human being to gain so much power within that organisation is only going to harm them in the long term.

What other narrative is there for the Catholic Church in this country? It's like the Republicans still in thrall to Trump, allowing such a grotesque human being to gain so much power within that organisation is only going to harm them in the long term.
Here is the official response of every hardcore catholic i know :

444049C8-286F-44BB-A1E5-FED2BA843D4C.jpeg

Um......what sign is there of a repeat in the Australian Catholic Church? I see it as an ongoing issue in state education, almost weekly, but I haven’t seen a report out of the clergy for years.

Its the best we've got, see the rugby player who has been banned from the game & was found not guilty .. not sure where you got your claim on my view of Pell, you need to justify your rage. Says a bit.
What a condescending campaigner you are. “Justify my rage” let me give me you the tip ”Poor” you’ve got absolutely no idea about this stuff, best you * off back to your pc and google some sick dutch pr0n to pass your time

What a condescending campaigner you are. “Justify my rage” let me give me you the tip ”Poor” you’ve got absolutely no idea about this stuff, best you fu** off back to your pc and google some sick dutch pr0n to pass your time

Condescending eh, says a lot about your view of self.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back