PUGGA 300 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hi all your favourite mutt chalks up his 300th against the Warriors , so it’s only fair we celebrate this incredible achievement as I don’t reckon Baghdad has had too many make it.

1715989521724.jpeg

Mrs Pugsley crocheted a special guernsey for the occasion.

1715989677240.jpeg

Lovely of DemurePrincess to send Pugga a special pic.

Royalty at Baghdad is our Pugsley , a hard hitting, cop no crap and very adept at triggering nuffies. Top bloke who leads from the front and will add a spoon to his extensive resume this season.

1715990028609.png

1715990100198.png

Well done Pugsley we love ya mate.

If you have a minute please pay your respects to a much loved league champion.

I am amazed that such a naughty dirty pug managed to make it to 300 games with out being nutted, quite the accomplishment Pugsley, congrats on a big 300 :kissingheart:

muscle pug.jpg

The thing I love about the pug is he always incites a reaction, people love him or hate him and its all good with him, this is what makes him such a great SFA qooty beast. I've had a few nights in the hot tub with the pug and bonded over a few bevy's. With the exception of him peeing in the tub and costing me a fortune in hot tub filters due to his fur balls, I have thoroughly enjoyed the little fella.

Here to another 300 games and more fun times with happy pug endings:beercheers:
newspaper.jpeg pugsly.jpg wfl baby.jpg turbo trump and pugs.jpg wfl tt spa pregame.jpg

Since this is not about me… BLUEALLTHRU 🖕🏻 you shall keep!

Congrats Pugsley my fav fav Bomber 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Imagine how many times you’ve pissed on the neighbours rose bushes to get to this amazing milestone!

IMG_2462.jpeg

Love ya guts mate! Lap up the love fella ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks BLUEALLTHRU for the lovely words and for everyone for your kind wishes.
I am happy to make it to this milestone. As BAT said, there is no in between with the pug but have enjoyed every moment of my qareer and my opponents.

Last edited:
Hi all your favourite mutt chalks up his 300th against the Warriors , so it’s only fair we celebrate this incredible achievement as I don’t reckon Baghdad has had too many make it.

View attachment 1992064

Mrs Pugsley crocheted a special guernsey for the occasion.

View attachment 1992066

Lovely of DemurePrincess to send Pugga a special pic.

Royalty at Baghdad is our Pugsley , a hard hitting, cop no crap and very adept at triggering nuffies. Top bloke who leads from the front and will add a spoon to his extensive resume this season.

View attachment 1992068

View attachment 1992069

Well done Pugsley we love ya mate.

If you have a minute please pay your respects to a much loved league champion.

Thanks mate. Love the blokes I take the field with each week and you as with each captain I played under have taught me new things about this gig.

Well done mate, if it's like Turbo's 200 game thread last week you won't get the respect you deserve, but you've got mine.

Thanks mate. Have the utmost respect for you as an opponent and miss playing alongside you. We were like the equivalent of the SFA Smash Brothers. You continue to carve out a great qareer and I am happy to witness it.

Love ya PugsleyPugsley …. Pugs. FFS! Which one is Pugsley?

View attachment 1992086

Thanks Grav, love ya too bloke. I remember saying to BAT when you were a Swamprat we need to get this bloke to Abdu.

I love his sharp wit and his posting style mirrors ours. Grateful you are with us now mate. You're a great teammate and better human.

I am amazed that such a naughty dirty pug managed to make it to 300 games with out being nutted, quite the accomplishment Pugsley, congrats on a big 300 :kissingheart:

The thing I love about the pug is he always incites a reaction, people love him or hate him and its all good with him, this is what makes him such a great SFA qooty beast. I've had a few nights in the hot tub with the pug and bonded over a few bevy's. With the exception of him peeing in the tub and costing me a fortune in hot tub filters due to his fur balls, I have thoroughly enjoyed the little fella.

Here to another 300 games and more fun times with happy pug endings:beercheers:
View attachment 1992077View attachment 1992078View attachment 1992080View attachment 1992082View attachment 1992083

Have the utmost respect for you Turbo as an opponent and as a bloke. That heart to heart we had after the podcast made me look at myself and wake up.
I apologise for the expense it cost to clean the spa but it was a great night. I still have sore ribs from Wiggy kicking me.

Since this is not about me… BLUEALLTHRU 🖕🏻 you shall keep!

Congrats Pugsley my fav fav Bomber 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Imagine how many times you’ve pissed on the neighbours rose bushes to get to this amazing milestone!

View attachment 1992088

Love ya guts mate! Lap up the love fella ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks DP. You're a top chick. I'm always laughing hysterically at your posts so much so my partner asks if I'm alright.
The SFA needs more of your type that doesn't take life seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee Pugsley that's Awesome #300 !!
As you say BAT, you either love him or hate him...

To me,

1715998620935.png

and I love the pug!
(almost) as much as I #LoveTheBye

1715998380155.png
and whats not to love about the pug?
1715998350831.png

The f**king *Furballs in your hot tub and what it takes to remove 'em!!!!

pugsley hair ball.jpg

but the SFA is a better place with you in it Pugsley :purpleheart: :greenheart: :purpleheart:

1715998555676.png

Wowee Pugsley that's Awesome #300 !!
As you say BAT, you either love him or hate him...

To me,

View attachment 1992182

and I love the pug!
(almost) as much as I #LoveTheBye

View attachment 1992178
and whats not to love about the pug?
View attachment 1992177

The f**king *Furballs in your hot tub and what it takes to remove 'em!!!!

View attachment 1992183

but the SFA is a better place with you in it Pugsley :purpleheart: :greenheart: :purpleheart:

View attachment 1992181

Love your work Mrs Turbo. You're a gem.

Well done mate, if it's like Turbo's 200 game thread last week you won't get the respect you deserve, but you've got mine.
Really sorry Rob, I've been absent recently and I rate Tigerturbulance as one of the very best posters in the league and a top bloke to boot!

Happy 200th Big Fella:thumbsu:

Onya Pugsley.
Not only on reaching 300 games but on reaching the milestone in peak form. Really enjoy your postings and hope you stay active for a long while yet.

So ….. who’s a popular SweetFA personality then?

IMG_4294.jpeg

Who gets to dine al fresco whenever it suits?

IMG_4692.jpeg

Who’s daddy’s favourite?

IMG_5513.jpeg

Who’s the urban Bohemian?

IMG_5096.jpeg

Who’s got the hard-earned street cred?

IMG_4688.jpeg

Who’s a cheeky boy?

IMG_7741.jpeg

Who loves the camera?

IMG_2435.jpeg

Who’s one lucky bastard?

IMG_6875.jpeg

Who’s the pre-game mix-tape programmer?

IMG_8069.gif

Who has travelled around the globe many times over?

IMG_2428.jpeg

Who’s your best mate when there’s food around?

IMG_5785.jpeg

Who doesn’t always clean up after himself … hmm?

IMG_5784.jpeg

Who’s quite the romantic?

IMG_4694.jpeg

Who do the kids love?

IMG_0987.jpeg

Who deserves a statue outside Abdu Prison?

IMG_2436.jpeg

Who’s livin his best life?

IMG_5778.jpeg

Who’s the quiet thoughtful type?

IMG_9115.gif

Congratulations mate! You nailed it!

#Pugsley300

Onya Pugsley.
Not only on reaching 300 games but on reaching the milestone in peak form. Really enjoy your postings and hope you stay active for a long while yet.

Thanks mate. You're quite an amusing fella. I wish I was in peak form. Looks like I have been in the same paddock as Scotty Cummings 😃

So ….. who’s a popular SweetFA personality then?

View attachment 1992091

Who gets to dine al fresco whenever it suits?

View attachment 1992095

Who’s daddy’s favourite?

View attachment 1992101

Who’s the urban Bohemian?

View attachment 1992102

Who’s got the hard-earned street cred?

View attachment 1992103

Who’s a cheeky boy?

View attachment 1992120

Who loves the camera?

View attachment 1992117

Who’s one lucky bastard?

View attachment 1992107

Who’s the pre-game mix-tape programmer?

View attachment 1992118

Who has travelled around the globe many times over?

View attachment 1992140

Who’s your best mate when there’s food around?

View attachment 1992121

Who doesn’t always clean up after himself … hmm?

View attachment 1992094

Who’s quite the romantic?

View attachment 1992122

Who do the kids love?

View attachment 1992123

Who deserves a statue outside Abdu Prison?

View attachment 1992138

Who’s livin his best life?

View attachment 1992143

Who’s the quiet thoughtful type?

View attachment 1992093

Congratulations mate! You nailed it!

#Pugsley300

Love your tribute Killa and thanks for stepping up the past few weeks as I have been partying it up from my wheelchair 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back