Event 300 - COMING SOON

Remove this Banner Ad

Very excited to watch fumbler stamp his name on the SWEET F.A. 300 gamer list this Sunday against the Roys at Spotswood.

The Old Boys Cheer squad have been working hard all week and will be proudly lifting this magnificent banner Sunday for fumbler to run through as he take his place in the 300 club and enshrines himself as a truly great Old Boy.

View attachment 1777203

“Truly great Old Boy”

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Very excited to watch fumbler stamp his name on the SWEET F.A. 300 gamer list this Sunday against the Roys at Spotswood.

The Old Boys Cheer squad have been working hard all week and will be proudly lifting this magnificent banner Sunday for fumbler to run through as he take his place in the 300 club and enshrines himself as a truly great Old Boy.

View attachment 1777203
What a Great Captain you are.

In recognition of this great Milestone, you have even given up your spot in the Team for the next 5 matches as a fitting tribute to this great achievement.

But Lets all congratulate fumbler for his 300th and his great Old Boy Career so far.

View attachment 1777203

Is this wide enough or do i have to be wheeled around it.

Thanks for the banner everyone, but i said i wanted to walk out with my Nana.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back