Media The Majestics - Participation Awards Coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

In what is a bit of a surprise to many, the Sweet FA will be introducing with the help of The Majestic, a new participation award because many players are slowly getting upset that their mediocrity isn’t being rewarded. The Majestics Participation Awards coming next season, named after a Majesticly inept and mediocre player The Majestic will give the terrible players of the Sweet FA an award.

It’s a new age where participating is just as good as winning, and if you play hard, try hard and have zero talent and do nothing noteworthy you will get a little trophy that looks like The Majestic to take home to your families.

With almost 100 games up, The Majestic has been at a few clubs and done basically nothing in those almost 100 games. No one even knows who or what The Majestic is other than someone that pops up on a team sheet and people all say “Who?” well now he’s got an award named after him. Even a trophy named after him when the Mt Buller Demons and East Side Phoenix play each other, don’t worry we’re all confused how this guy gets things named after him too!

Someone somewhere took a lot of pity on The Majestic, thinking that the only way to get rid of the guy from his offices and stop his annoying voice from making anymore sounds was to give him an award named after him. Will The Majestic finally get an award? Or will he be stuck in super mediocrity and not receive anything? You will have to stick around and await The Majestics, coming soon to a Sweet FA near you.

Or something.

Disclaimer: The Majestics may or may not be a real thing, Maj might just be a wee bit bored and needed an excuse to create a media thread, we are trying to get him back to the mental institution he escaped from. East Side Asylum is a nice place, we promise.

In what is a bit of a surprise to many, the Sweet FA will be introducing with the help of The Majestic, a new participation award because many players are slowly getting upset that their mediocrity isn’t being rewarded. The Majestics Participation Awards coming next season, named after a Majesticly inept and mediocre player The Majestic will give the terrible players of the Sweet FA an award.

It’s a new age where participating is just as good as winning, and if you play hard, try hard and have zero talent and do nothing noteworthy you will get a little trophy that looks like The Majestic to take home to your families.

With almost 100 games up, The Majestic has been at a few clubs and done basically nothing in those almost 100 games. No one even knows who or what The Majestic is other than someone that pops up on a team sheet and people all say “Who?” well now he’s got an award named after him. Even a trophy named after him when the Mt Buller Demons and East Side Phoenix play each other, don’t worry we’re all confused how this guy gets things named after him too!

Someone somewhere took a lot of pity on The Majestic, thinking that the only way to get rid of the guy from his offices and stop his annoying voice from making anymore sounds was to give him an award named after him. Will The Majestic finally get an award? Or will he be stuck in super mediocrity and not receive anything? You will have to stick around and await The Majestics, coming soon to a Sweet FA near you.

Or something.

Disclaimer: The Majestics may or may not be a real thing, Maj might just be a wee bit bored and needed an excuse to create a media thread, we are trying to get him back to the mental institution he escaped from. East Side Asylum is a nice place, we promise.
Now the beez votes are to be re-submitted, this is seen as nothing more then a beez vote grabbing media piece.

Shame on you.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers at Bearly Legal.

Strategically maximising your beez votes eh?

Captain my captain! 👨‍✈️

Tonight Show Thinking GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So where can I collect my participation award?

I've been criminally left out for seasons.
ive played like 20 seasons and earnt one all sfa, i'm king of mediocre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Majestic please give my Participation Medal to MP_ , he needs it more then me.
i do have a mobbs medal so i can't complain too much i guess, still waiting for HoF nomination too, who do i have to suck up to to get in there?

Or something.

Just give me the trophy now cause no one does nothing more than me. Stick me in the forward line coach and I kick 5 and set my camping chair up and relax for the rest of the game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back