Media The Majestics - Participation Awards Coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

By default I am gong to take this award, because I am the worst player currently in the SFA, and all I do is participate each week and don't do anything.

So The Majestic wins the Majestic Participation award, mostly because I bought the medal and I get to do whatever I want with it. No this isn't rigged, I swear, we have the AFL All Australian selection committee, the AFL Umpires Association and none of them would ever rig an award. Never ever.

Thanks guys for the award.

Cheers.

By default I am gong to take this award, because I am the worst player currently in the SFA, and all I do is participate each week and don't do anything.

So The Majestic wins the Majestic Participation award, mostly because I bought the medal and I get to do whatever I want with it. No this isn't rigged, I swear, we have the AFL All Australian selection committee, the AFL Umpires Association and none of them would ever rig an award. Never ever.

Cheers.
Congratulations on your participation, Maj!

Cheers.
1699933281239.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back